[FREE] Blip Icons Stream

Hello all
I was working on this to have more stylized blips for my server and thought I would share it here. All of the icons are from the Icons8 website and the ones I used are in the icons folder.

The stylized blips are on the second texture file of the TYD, so the range starts at 512 on the blips list

GitHub Download

Here is an image of some of the blips in use:

blip_1

blip_2

10 Likes

How can I know the number of each one?

3 Likes

Hello ! : Blips - Cfx.re Docs

you can compare to the basic blips in this file

1 Like

I just learned something new. Thanks!

1 Like

Looks nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, we have try to put and start find icon from 512 but stil icon from base game and ressource is loaded

can you explain more about find number of icom ?

1 Like

Be sure to double check the numbers: Blips List
Aside from taking the folder and ensuring / starting it, that is all you should need to do.

1 Like

Thx working great we have clear cache and working but now if use your blip stream we lose alot of blip from game :slight_smile:

all icons bellow stop working for me :

1 Like

When you say “we lose a lot of blip from the game”, do you mean that those listed do not show at all or they are the ones that are being streamed over?

The blips on the image on my poste from the base game when I put the streaming is stop to working become invisible maybe a file in the streaming overwrite maybe?

To me, that sounds like you might have something conflicting with it. I could be wrong, but I can check when I get back to my computer.

1 Like

I think what they are saying is that because your blips dont replace all of them it doesnt load the ones you have not replaced

1 Like

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up!

1 Like

Hello how do we know which jerk belongs to the number because I feel like I’m playing the lottery

Use Blips - Cfx.re Docs
start at 512, they go from there. Some of the icons after the ones I added won’t show up because they are streaming an empty icon, so be mindful of that.

No worries if you would like any assistance feel free to reach out

1 Like

Instead of giving here hints just tell us what blip goes to what, that’s literally going on lottery as one said in this topic already.

What a wonderful idea. I’ll get on that when I get back to my computer.

1 Like

Added directory for blips. File is in the github repo

Doesnt seem to work for me :confused:

1 Like