[FREE] Blackout - AFK KICK

Gosh the hate in this community is real. If someone wants to make their script paid then so be it. I don’t care how long it may take someone to make a script but if they choose to make it paid let them. You don’t have to purchase it and just move on. Like this is year 2021 let people do what they want and move its not that hard. FYI good script dude

1 Like

Thank you very much

Yet here you are complainging about someone complaining. :joy::joy::joy:

Useful thanks

Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team.

Thank you.

its not I have to py to get the download

@Nexxten in the first box put 0.00

The download link does not work.

" File does not exist on this server"

after we got link from tebex and its empty

File does not exist on this server

upload this to github please, tebex wont work

Don’t waste your time with this script. I have had it in my server for about a year now and it does not work. The bypass does not work and will still kick people who have their steam hex id in the config. Also lack of support.

You write the hex (with http://www.vacbanned.com/) like this steam:xxxxxxxxxxxxx and you are user launch steam before connecting to your server ?

If the problem persists I’m going to fix it anyway and check all my resources this weekend

( Sorry for the long absence I had many problems and exams to pass )

Thanks

ima give it to everyone