[FREE] AXON Bodycam

AXON Bodycam

What is this?

oBodycam is a FiveM resource coded in LUA to enhance the roleplay experience for law enforcement officers introducing a realistic toggleable bodycam customisable with sounds and activating on weapon draw.

This plugin is made by OMSolutions, we are responsible for the creation of various scripts including our ELS, GPS, British Plates, Breathing Apparatus and many more.

Usage

/bwv - Toggles your bodycam between activated and deactivated

/bwview - Switches in and out of the bodycam view

Both /bwv and /bwview have been mapped to Keybinds, these can be configured by each player, allowing for their own custom keybinds. These can be set in Settings > Keybinds > FiveM.

These must be setup by each player upon their first time using the plugin.

Installation

1. Download the Script from the GitHub
  2. Create a new folder for the resource in your server’s files.
  3. Place the contents of the GitHub into the folder you just created.
  4. Customise away!

Feedback

We aim to provide the best possible quality in the resources that we release and appreciate any feedback given by members of the community to assist us in developing our resources further.

Enjoy the Script!

6 Likes

Hello. Any images or videos to showcase?

1 Like

Its a free script, download it, set it up and take a look yourself.
If you decide doing so create said video and help the community, instead of asking for more.

2 Likes

It was a question, not a demand.
Take it down a notch.

11 Likes

Didnt meant to attack you.
Just tried to show that if someone decides to share something for free (we need more guys like OP) the community should not take it for granted and can provide additional help + videos or showcases by themself.

sorry if my intention was unclear or i was too harsh with you.

2 Likes

No there could be a preview just to showcase what he created so people can see if they would like to download it. But yeah in this case someone can always just show it off when they download it

4 Likes

preview?

2 Likes

Here is a preview, i think i liked

3 Likes

Great I love it. Thanks for a really good free script!

I got a question, when you rewind the tape to watch the footage, where is that footage actually stored, client’s devices or server?

how do we hear the sounds

did u find it im wondering the same thing

Hello, I got everything working, and I was just curious if there was a way to disable the first person in the script. Thanks!

IP infringement