[FREE] apolo_loadingscreen

INFORMATION

Hey guys! This is just simple loadgin screen for your FiveM server, you can change everything is in the script. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SCREENSHOT

PREVIEW

Apolo - Loadingscreen

FEATURES

MP4 Video
Your logo
Mute music

DOWNLOAD & MORE INFO

GitHub - ApoloManCz/apolo_loadingscreen: Loadingscreen for your fivem server

Enjoy! :heart_eyes:
Leave a like and reply <3 :innocent:

7 Likes

Thank you it’s great!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

Looks fantastic. I’m running in to an issue where it’s just a black screen. Everything was installed appropriately and all I did was swap the logo with mine and the music with mine.

5 Likes

DM me. :innocent:

Hey brother, no worries. For whatever reason it did not copy anything over from the html folder when I ported the folder on to my RDP lol. All good now, looks and works great, the spacebar is just a little buggy when trying to pause the song. Thank you so much for the great work, and especially offering it for free!

1 Like

Thanks for feedback! Spacebar is buggy in HTML code, i cant fix it, you must wait until SPACEBAR “load” and then u must click. I am sorry for that, and i try update it on cursor in future! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I put this in and it will not load on our server???

I think you doing something bad, delete your old loadingscreen, try to upload it once again, make sure you start script in server.cfg

If this still doesn’t help DM me.

love it, thanks for being free tbh

1 Like

Thanks for feedback :fire::innocent:

Bruh

1 Like

helo how do i change the logo

I know this topic is a year old but I dont know anything about HTML or CSS but im running into a issue where the video just stops half way through but the music keeps going.

I deleted the “logo.png” in the folder, but when I do that, it still has a box where the image would be. How do I remove it entirely, no trace of the image

Contact me on discord for support. apoloos_

1 Like

Running into an issue with a black screen, sent you a request on discord. Ive tried changing the length of the video, size, etc. And still get the black screen. Some videos work some don’t… So I am wondering what the exact specs need to be. I even got the exact specs from the original video and set the one im trying to upload the same size and all and no luck.