[FREE] Aiming Perspective Changer [STANDALONE]

This is the second version of this script. The new post was created because of the change of the brand, the site, and the introductory video!

Preview: Youtube
Our Tebex: Tebex
Our Dev Server: Connect

FiveM best optimized standalone aiming perspective changer allows you to change the aiming camera after entering the command /perspecitve.

Enitre script is for free!

In config file you can change default perspective, command string, using identifier and link your system of notifications.

Whole script is OPEN SOURCE

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 80
Requirements None
Support Yes
1 Like

Right, so its free then why is it tagged as paid with no links but tebex, preview, and test server? Also why is it tagged as ESX & QBCore but says standalone?

Yeah, sorry for tags, my bad. I added post after post, hence the confusion. The link to tebex is provided because there you can pick up the script for free

Why not just use github? Why make people enter a ton of useless information for a free script thats not even obfuscated?

i always think its just so people could visit their store and mabye see their other products. thats actually how i find alot of cool stuff.

free resource should uploaded to github or direct download.

Yes, the man above is right, it is marketing, so I have a chance to get more customers. The topic was already discussed even under my other post, I wrote there that the script is also available on my github (GitHub - Malizniak/17mov_Perspective: Fivem best optimized shooting Perspective changer.), but I would rather give it on tebex

Use your old topic