[FREE] [ADDON] 11 Gangsign Animations by Mikey

This is a set of custom add-on animations made by my good friend Mikey. There’s a file included which adds these animations to DPEmotes (you copy and paste it into your DPEmotes AnimationList.lua).

Q&A

Q: Has it been tested in live environments?
A: Yes and it is optimized, tested in servers with 500-600 player peak times.

Q: Animation flickering?
A: This is currently an issue with quaternization when converting the animation from Max over to FiveM with AnimKit, I have discussed this with disquse and hopefully soon it will be fixed. Due to the nature of dancing animations when there is a lot of movement those quaternization issues occur, this should not occur with future packs where there isn’t a lot of obscene movement like the animation above.

Where can you download this?

Visit this link to download - https://tritons-store.tebex.io/package/4920260 - after purchase (for 0.00) your animations will be tied to your CFX account and ready to use. Animations are encrypted, manifest and animationlist.lua is not.

14 Likes

super interested in this, perhaps could I dm aabout questions setting this up with a different emote script?

Sure, you can. Although it’s straight forward, if you look in AnimationList.lua you can see the clips and the dictionary you need to use for TaskPlayAnim.

2 Likes

This is great, thank you!

2 Likes

Could I possibly perform the infamous and sacred GDK sign, nicknamed “Throwing the rakes down” ?

Haha, yeah I think we need to make that one.

Make an illuminati hand sign and I’ll buy it

You should upload a direct download. Free listings shouldnt be through Tebex.

1 Like

Except that that’s not allowed…?

Can someone name all the gangs that the gang signs are referring to lol?

Lmao that’s a good idea, will do it for the next one.

why does this say free when it’s not actually free?

What? It is free. That’s the only way I could set it to free on Tebex, just do 0.00 and you should be fine to get it. I have over 100 people who have downloaded it for 0.00 already.

this is dope and free, we likely picking up your newest pack yet. Super easy to install

1 Like

Thanks a ton man.

1 Like

it says it’s free but i have to buy this script

Just put 0.00… you don’t have to pay.

Could you make the Woo sign ?

how do i add these to my animations?

2 Likes

these are in, but, the animation won’t play. says it doesnt exist, any ideas?