CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): -
logs/CitizenFX_log files: -
.dmp files/report IDs: -

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Error - game crash
What are you trying to do?
I was looking for similar cases, i asked the server administrator
What have you tried already to fix the issue?

Error screenshot (if any):
Capture
What did you do to get this issue?
I was using a sniper rifle scope in the city. I noticed that the problem does not occur outside of the LS.
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
FiveM King of the Hill

Additional comments

I have the same problem as in these topics:
fragInstGta Pool Full, Size == 1600 in gameconfig.xml
Crash need help
Every time when i zoom using a sniper
Recursive-recursive error: fragInstGta Pool Full, Size == 1600
I don’t see the answer that solves the problem.
From the server administrator i got the answer:
“This is typically an issue with rendering in players around you and sniping.[…]though this issue can also occur with other variations; when you load in players around you, you can overflow the amount that the game has intended and can end up crashing your game. Our devs have said that you can mess with that setting, but do it at your own risk because they don’t recommend it.”
I do not know what settings and where they are, i should change.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I tried to add the “fragInstGta” field manually to the file gameconfig.xml with poolsize amounting to: 2000.
However, it looks like this line of text disappears when FiveM is started.
The error still shows the poolsize = 1600
As the creators of FiveM, can you add this field to the gameconfig.xml file as updates? with a greater value than 1600 maybe?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.