**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): It Didnt crash
**logs/CitizenFX_log files: Nothing
**.dmp files/report IDs: ?

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
FPS Drops when i Start to drive (when the map loads)
What are you trying to do?
I tried everything
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
I tried everything, i watch videos but nothing
Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing, it just showed up like that
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Immortal-RP

Additional comments

My problem is that when I go into my RP server on FiveM, and then I get in the car and drive it fast. I have the biggest FPS drops in the world, 3-4 days ago everything was still perfect, but now out of nowhere, Everything starts to lag and it’s unplayable. I own an RTX 2060, I7 8700, 16GB RAM. My PC is really not bad actually. Please help.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Record and upload a trace so we can find out what’s going on: Client issues → My game is dropping frames and I have decent hardware

Vê este clip! ZEEZIMAZ a transmitir Grand Theft Auto V! Twitch

Here i made a clip of my stream

The video shows the problem, but unfortunately not the cause.
Please make a trace as requested above, all help is available by clicking on the link above.

Here i made a trace

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15sM3eqwAdYByoBsvf8jJ6rTQMAwYPZQQ/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

You seem to have forgotten to set this file as public, so we can’t download it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15sM3eqwAdYByoBsvf8jJ6rTQMAwYPZQQ/view?usp=sharing

Can you download it now ?

Yeah, it seems to work now. Will look at it when I can.

In this case, the culprit seems to be some server-side script using ‘WASM’ in ‘NUI’ that leads to the Chromium code for some reason tasking all CPU threads to run background compilation… repeatedly.

I’m suspecting this might yet again (like another topic recently as well) be some ‘anticheat’ script causing this… can you get the server’s staff and/or their ‘anticheat’ resource author to contact us/reply here?

I don’t think so, because the server owner is a well-known streamer himself, and you can’t just contact him. But if it’s the server, why is everything normal for other players with no lags?

1 Like

Bad luck? Another similar topic recently showed that the reason it was only broken for the person asking was that a script only ran on players flagged as ‘suspicious’, and for some reason this player got a corrupted amount of some weapon saved:

A similar issue could be at play here as well.

Does that mean that I can’t do anything about the problem myself?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.