"FOV fix encountered and issue"

Hello everyone,

I have yet another issue. I am wondering if fivem has a better FOV for you guys. When I launch the launcher I always get an error “FOV fix encountered an issue” I’ve had this problem for a while. During the time i’ve had this problem i’ve already reinstalled windows once. This also included reinstalling gta and fivem.
Anyone else having this problem and does someone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications AMD 8350 4ghz 8core. GTX 750 Ti OC
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, just launch the launcher.
What server did you get this issue on? Game itself

Can you fill out the entire Technical Support template please? The screenshots of your folders could really help.

1 Like

So, I have reinstalled GTA and FiveM. I still have this error. I made a screenshot of the folders. I saw a textfile called “FOV log”. Since that’s probably an interest, I’ve added it to the screenshot.

Would be amazing if someone could help. I also have another post about crazy desync if people see this and know how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Remove dinput8.dll and dsound.dll. Fivem already comes with an ASI loader. The FOV mod (dsound.dll) should be installed in your FiveM folder (if it’s supported.) If it’s not supported then remove it all together.

4 Likes

Hey man,
You’re suggestion worked! Thanks a lot!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.