[Forum suggestion] Reorganization and reformating of the forum?

While the releases are relatively active and lively, it feels a lot of times while navigating the forums that a lot of what made FiveM interesting/fun happened in the early days of the forums. That seems to be a lot harder to get into as much of the conversation/information around this seems uncontrolled and fragmented outside of the forums, largely in private Discords, community development groups, etc.

One thing that I think would be helpful is if the forums and forum categories were largely reorganized and streamlined to make accessing and viewing information/boards easier and faster.

Generally moving through the forums is cumbersome, and it seems like there are a lot of redundant categories.

For example:

• CFX announcements, FiveM announcements.

• Server reviews are unused/inactive.

• Server owners/element club subscribers/server discussions.

• Wikis/modding tutorials.

All feel (at least to me) that they should be merged. It would be nice to get more focus and engagement on QBCore/ESX boards, but maybe removing them in favor of some kind of way to link to or display popular affiliated Discord communities (TXAdmin Discord, QBcore, ESX, etc) somewhere if these sections aren’t managed by their respective orgs.

Just some general ideas to maybe get the community “control” back in a single place rather than how fragmented it is right now. It’s tiring having to dig through Discord + Forums + GitHub + Google anytime I want to learn about something, would be nice to have that more centralized.

Any other opinions on this are welcome, just trying to think of ways to improve general communication.