Forests of san andreas mod for fivem?

Hey so I’ve been watching a few videos on fivem and have seen a lot of servers use the ‘‘forests of San Andreas’’ mod. Does anyone have the conversion files for it to work on Fivem? Because the original are in dlc files. The mod is here - https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/forests-of-san-andreas-4861-trees-add-on-ymap

Please get back if you can help or have the files, would be very appreciated

It is possible to do but will require some work. Open each file one by one with OpenIV and export all the models and add them to a stream folder then add all the ymap files to the same folder and then make a __resource.lua file and add is_this_a_map “yes” and then upload the “main” folder to your mapaddons/resources folder and start it from the CFG.

Awesome dude, thanks for this!

i still dont get it please help :frowning:

did you manage to do it if so please tell me what you have done thank you

Have you ever converted addon cars to FiveM? If so, you do just that except the only difference is the fxmanifist.

never did i don’t know anything about server dev but yeah it is my server so I’m trying my best to make it work i make it work somehow lol but the game keeps crashing every 10 mins XD might have to get rid of it but its a really cool add on to the map :slight_smile:

1 Like

ayo bro i put it up now its FiveM ready here ya’ll go :slight_smile: FiveM Ready Forests of San Andreas [LODs | ADD-On | YMAP | YMT | CARGEN] 2.7 - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community