FiveM Ready Forests of San Andreas [LODs | ADD-On | YMAP | YMT | CARGEN] 2.7

FiveM ready Forests of San Andreas [LODs | ADD-On | YMAP | YMT | CARGEN] 2.7 #1 Hi my name is Mr. Savage and im here to give you guys the Forests of San Andreas [LODs | ADD-On | YMAP | YMT | CARGEN] 2.7 i have converted this to be FiveM ready because i could not find it anywhere else on the web original link: Original Map i do not take any credit for this whole map the only credit i take is that i have converted the files to be FiveM ready enjoy the Forest Mr. Savage 20208 :slight_smile:

Download here: FiveM-ready-Forests-of-San-Andreas-LODs-ADD-On-YMAP-YMT-CARGEN-2.7-1-Hi-my-name-is- 1 002e7b58-8 baf2e0-5

8 Likes

You should update your _resource.lua :slight_smile:

isnt this the same as this [MAP] Redwood and Cedar Forest - Releases - Cfx.re Community
reason i asked is the Redwood forest map has the same stuff in it so what is different in this one?

1 Like

i will see what i can do but the __resource.lua works fine

1 Like

yes but that is only around Mount Chilliad this map covers most of the north side look at the original post on GTA mods for more information the only reason i uploaded this is because i have seen alot of people that wanted it and nobody uploaded it so here it is i hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Of course but be aware it may not works tomorrow, and it’s probably against Release Rules (releasing something with « deprecated methods »)

1 Like

sorry man i am new to this whole thing as it is my first post i will try to find a new __resource.lua
can it be from any other new map or do i have to make my own?

Just use the fivem docs __resource.lua is outdated and we use fxmanifest.lua now been that way for about a year I belive also

bro i have downloaded so many recent stuff and they all use a __resource.lua can you send me a link to something that has a manifest.lua please :slight_smile:

Hello fxmanifest.lua (40 Bytes) is a new manifest

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks real good! I’m guessing there isn’t much that can be done to stop the frame drops? I think I had a smaller version of the mod installed last (just around route 68) and still got some performance hits

some come ith extra can u use the extra

unfortunately this mod was never meant for FiveM so yeah you will experience some lag and crashes but eventually your PC will get used to it :slight_smile:

Yes you can use the extra just make sure it has a __resource.lua in the file and the ymap is ina folder called stream

Hey guys, So im trying to delete some specific tree’s from this mod. I know i could just delete a ymap, but i’m pretty sure that will delete more tree’s then i’m wanting. so @savage20208, you know how I could delete specifc trees?

Use CodeWalker to load the .ymap files and delete the trees you want to, simple.

Does it match with the season? I.e if I use a mod to change the weather to winter, will the trees become winterized?

1 Like

you need to edit the ymap i guess not sure

probably