FM mp Cars, Clothing, Housing

IM new to FiveM. Ive played GTA 5 offline singleplayer with mods but how does it work with servers on FiveM… Will all off my Car i Install in GTAIV be there when i get onto any server on Fivem. Or is it just indivividual servers or what. Also what about custom Housing and Clothing on Fivem.

Everything is dictated by each server individually. Nothing from your single player or GTA Online accounts will come with you. If a server allows client mods, you can run mods, but most servers don’t permit you to use mods. Everything you do on a server happens and stay on that server, no where else.

So each server respectively has it own ingame content and wont be the same from the next one? im looking for a server that allows me to play with my own mods i put into the game also a server that has housing for youre online character… if you know anything about players pulling guns from their backs please mention anything. ive seen tee grizzly the rapper player and he uses the mod.

GTA Online is in no way connected to ANY FiveM server. Not the gameplay, the characters, the houses…nothing. (except the models and some map elements). There are FiveM servers out there with housing, but they are not connected to anything outside of that server.

You’ll have to search the servers list for servers that allow Scripthook if you want to use your client-side mods. And most servers have weapon scripts that let you carry, remove, and use guns stored in an inventory.

1 Like