Florida Statewide Roleplay| Active Staff | squatted trucks | vMenu | Cars | Lifted Trucks | ATVs | https://discord.gg/MGDmaRZZpG

Hey there! My name is Experienced and I’d like to tell you about my server, “Florida State Roleplay”. We are a newly founded server that is West Palm Beach, Florida based. We have developed the server with the thought of us being unique from the thousands of other servers available to be played. We keep our RP realistic and enforce the rules just enough to keep everyone safe, giving us all a fun environment. I am going to run through of one our departments.

West Palm Beach Police Department

West Palm Police Department is a highly respectable department, all of the officers are trained to perform well, and think fast. Giving them excellent ability to do as they need on patrol. CMPD is open for everyone, they are willing to train and help cadets understand everything there is to know about being a law enforcement officer.
1000+cars and trucks we will be accepting all applications at this moment

Florida Highway Patrol

The Florida Highway Patrol patrols our highways and our backroads in the hills. They are the only statewide law enforcement agency on our server! This department is extremely professional and held to an extremely high standard.

Civilian

The core engine of our RP! Civilians bring the LEO and Fire the main part of our RP scenarios. This department can be one of the funest in the server. Be a gang member or maybe even run a dealership! The possibilities are endless.

Server Features

• vMenu
  • Tons of custom vehicles
  • No Lag, with high frame rates
  • Tons of thought out roleplay features
  • Active Staff
  • Active Development
    squattedtrucks lifted trucks hireing staff
    Thank you, and I hope to see you on Florida State Roleplay!
    Florida Statewide roleplay
    ip 3.135.196.15

Bump!

Join up we are roleplay now

!bump

!bump

what the new link for discord