Florida Department of Roleplay | Whitelisted | Florida Based | BCSO | FHP | FCOD | FSCD | Apply today | Open 15th of June

Welcome to Florida Department of Roleplay FiveM Post

:pushpin: What is Florida Department of Roleplay?:
The Florida Department of Roleplay Community has our unique approach to realism and professionalism along with a family orientated style of role play is what molded this community into what it is today. Having a place where people get together is one thing, but having a community that is built off of the love of gaming and the willingness to better yourself and the people around you is what makes Florida Department of Roleplay an outstanding community to be apart of.We pride ourselves knowing that we can provide entertainment for the amazing number of spectators and fans that we have.

:pushpin: Florida Department of Roleplay Offer?
The Florida Department of Roleplay community looks to offer all of our members a Roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a very structured community that aims to create an immersive and rewarding environment for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better. We want to show people an enjoyable experience while allowing for a seamless display of realistic Civilian and Law Enforcement roleplay to come alive.

:pushpin: What Features Can You Expect

• Main Server
  • Custom TeamSpeak3
  • Custom CAD/MDT
  • Trained Staff
  • Custom LEO Vehicles
  • Custom Fire Vehicles
  • Custom EUP
  • Chain Of Command
  • Menu Based
  • Development Team
  • 4 Departments (More Coming!)
  • Ultra Realistic Roleplay
  • Detailed Scenes

About the FDRP Community
The began development in late April 2020. The FDRP’s Core Values the bedrock of everything we do ( Courage, Initiative, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, and Respect ), this assists the FDRP on our unique approach to roleplaying in Grand Theft Auto V.

:pushpin: What about our departments?

Broward County Sheriff’s Office

The “Broward County Sheriff’s Office” (BCSO) is dedicated to professionalism and keeping the citizens of Florida safe. As being apart of the BCSO you are held up to high standered and will be disciplined for actions that warrant disciplinary action.

Florida Highway Patrol

The “Florida Highway Patrol” (FHP) primary job is to keep all traffic of Florida safe, by keeping streets patrolled. By traveling on the highway primary the Florida Highway Patrol can enforce the streets to the best of their ability.

FHP Photos (Click Me!)

FHP_Logo

Florida Civilian Operations Department

By joining this department you are held to the highest potential. You must create realistic scenes for law enforcement, to keep enjoyment within the community itself.

Florida State Communications Department

The “Florida State Communications Department” must be able to talk to units within the Radio Traffic Frequency, keeping realism for the units.

Please Note: All department are very small. The community is looking for new staff members to come aboard. Please make sure to apply for the community and work your way up to the position.

:pushpin: Our release date?

Our community is taking applicants at this time, however our application staff team will not be viewing applications until June 1st. This is our official release date.

Apply today Below!

â–ĽFDRP Member Applicationâ–Ľ
https://bit.ly/2zy7w0u

Florida Department of Roleplay 2020 :copyright:

Blockquote

This community is great! Highly suggest it!

The opening day has been changed to June 15th.

Please note that this being pushed back is going to help the development of the community.

If you have any questions please contact ElegySpins#4572 on discord.

I’m from India so my timezone is completely off from America. I still love RP and want quality server where I can have a great time. So I wanted to know if you have players on 24/7 ?

We will be doing late patrols some days. Apply and we can work something out.

Thank you.