Flickering road textures while playing with custom road

Hi guys, I am having a little problem with some textures of my custom road mod (server sided).
Some parts of the road and textures are fine while other textures are flickering all the time.

As you can see in this video are textures of the road flickering all the time.
I have already splitted the ytd files so that every file is under 16 mb.

The biggest file is at the moment 14.7 mb, so I don’t really know what could be causing those textures to flicker. Also some ydr files come with the mod do you also need to put those into the stream folder? If someone knows what it could be, I would be pleased hearing from you.

you split them, but you also have to declare the relationships between the split files within a gtxd.meta file. For example, this is my gtxd.meta for San Fierro and Las Venturas textures:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CMapParentTxds>
  <txdRelationships>

<Item>
      <parent>san_fierro1</parent>
      <child>san_fierro</child>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <parent>san_fierro2</parent>
      <child>san_fierro1</child>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <parent>san_fierro3</parent>
      <child>san_fierro2</child>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <parent>san_fierro4</parent>
      <child>san_fierro3</child>
    </Item>

<Item>
      <parent>las_venturas1</parent>
      <child>las_venturas</child>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <parent>las_venturas2</parent>
      <child>las_venturas1</child>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <parent>las_venturas3</parent>
      <child>las_venturas2</child>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <parent>las_venturas4</parent>
      <child>las_venturas3</child>
    </Item>
	 <Item>
      <parent>las_venturas_custom</parent>
      <child>las_venturas4</child>
    </Item>

</txdRelationships>
</CMapParentTxds>

after making your gtxd.meta, put the file in the resource’s folder and add these lines in the fxmanifest.lua file:

files {
	'data/gtxd.meta'
}

data_file 'GTXD_PARENTING_DATA' 'gtxd.meta'

Thx man I am now creating the gtxd.meta, it’s quite a lot of work with so many splitted files, but I’ll get through it. Just a question about the scripts why is in the last las_venturas_custom a parent is that actually a file? If I have for example the files: road,road1,road2 and road 3. Then the last one should be :
Item
parent road3 /parent
child road2 /child
/Item

right? or am I wrong here.

You can ignore that last item with the las_venturas_custom ytd.

I put everything into the gtxd.meta, but textures are still glitching. Is my __resource.lua the same thing as u mean with fxmanifest.lua?

You put the wrong path in the resource.lua file for the gtxd.meta, just remove the “data/” part from it. And yes, fxmanifest is the new __resource.lua

I removed the ‘data/’ part from it but still the textures are flickering, it’s really weird.

where did you get the road textures from? If it’s a mod, link it to me and I’ll try and make it for you.

this the one I used, in the file you can choose if you want dutch roads, german roads etc.
I chose for dutch roads but it doesn’t really matter in my opinion.

Ok, I’ll try and make it compatible for you and send it here.

Here it is. Tell me if you have any problems with it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uw7R9xshSxH2LSQLn4W6lToy7r0ElGSL/view?usp=sharing

thanks man!!! wow it works really well!! only some parts take some time to load in. is it just the first time that it needs to load in so long? or will it always be loading a while?

also should I update my gtxd.meta since the splitted files from before are not here anymore.

have you actually splitted any ytd files in this pack?

yes of course, the split ytds are in my gtxd.meta, and about the loading time, it may be slower the first time when you join but should work fine afterwards. Keep in mind these textures don’t work for all LOD levels so this means if you look at a part of a road from far away, it will have vanilla textures, but once you get closer the textures change to the european road ones. If that’s all, please mark the solution for other people that are looking for this.

I am sorry but I can’t find the gtxd.meta in the file you send me.

there is only a x64 file in there with the .ytd textures

New link eu_roads

With this , my server crash when i log in.

Hello friend, is there any way to make the roads are loaded at all times and that they do not load while you are passing?