[Fixed] Emergency Vehicle Lights Not Working Properly

I am facing an issue in my server where the emergency lights of specific vehicles are in visible in air or in some conditions not at all turning ON . This is usually happening in Vehicle Pack due to siren setting value difference . Anyone has any solution for this ?

2 Likes

check to make sure you have the right lightID and sirenID numbers in the carvariations files. If they are incorrect for the vehicle those errors will occur. Also make sure they are not overriding each other.

The light IDs are located in the carcols.meta

I have the same issue where the lights just won’t turn on. The vehicle i was using was originally a replacment car, but i was able to put it in as an addon. The only files i have are carvariation.meta, vehicles.meta and fxmanifest witch is essentially __resource.lua. I don’t have the carcols.meta file, and if i do need it im not sure what to do as this vehicle did not come with one of those as it was originally a replacment vehicle. Do you or someone else have a solution?

I am not sure but take carlos file from another vehicle and change siren value . Not sure if this will invite more glitches or fix your vehicle but give it a shot (Siren values are in bottom of carvariation.meta)

I have a pack of 15 vehicles and 4 meta files for the entire pack . Those vehicles are running good on Test server but on main server they start glitching .

In your vehicles.meta
FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE
FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT

Change your vehicleClass
VC_Emergency

In carvariations, makes sure you have a number under SirenSettings.

Do you have additional vehicles on the main server? Could be using same IDs on there, I make a spreadsheet to make sure I am not overriding things. The ID that works in the end is the one that is last loaded in the CFG.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea. But it didn’t work. I should alsomention that the lights are extras, exept they don’t flash. Im not sure what the issue is. Unless i just did it wrong with the carcols, but im not sure.

I can have siren Id to any random number ?? I know to change them all in carlos.meta but I can pick any random number in siren ID under carvariation.meta ?

If the lights are extras then you need original carlos or you should be a dev to make the channel again for lights … Be honest is that pack leaked ??

If the lights are extras and not sirens, you will need to have FiveM-ELS script to make them function.

Non-ELS = sirens
ELS = extras

If you look in OpenIV and see the lightbar is an extra, but the children are Sirens, its still non-els. But if you see extras and can turn off the actual color and texture, its ELS.

1 Like

No it’s not leaked. It’s also not a pack.

Sorry i took a while to respond. The actual lightbar itself is not an extra. The lights are extra. So if i were to go into the menu, i can click the extras to show the lights, they just don’t flash. The vehicle is ELS and i have that installed.

Have to look into the ELS side of things, it sets up alot of those options including the sirens and how they play. Take a look at the xls files and verify everything is set up correctly.

There was some issues with carlos.meta siren IDs . I fixed it but thx for the help

what should the number be

you can type the number to anything , it should be random and that number should not be used by any other emergency vehicles !!

is it called ID VALUE = 2424 ?

So i have a non els light stuck on when the sirens are off but work fine hen there on