*FIX* Stuck on the IPFS part and can't get the RedM to boot up? I got a fix for you! *FIX*

Dont want to download a VPN to get your RedM working? You dont have to now. Here is a simple fix. Faster to.

So many people have had issues when updating their cache file on RedM. They get stuck on the IPFS part and can’t seem to get past it. The issue is that the file is 4GB and takes awhile for it to download from RedM. and i mean awhile. The problem is the game folder that is in that file. So once it got done downloading. I uploaded it to google drive to help others get the file faster and get into RedM quicker. So here’s how you do it.

Download game folder here [LINK REMOVED]

1. Go ahead and try to download RedM. Once your stuck on the IPFS screen. Go ahead and close it.
  2. It should have made a RedM Application Data file. Click that.
  3. You will see cache folder click that.
  4. You will then see game folder. or if you dont thats fine to. Cause the download you just got from google drive is that folder. Just drag and drop it into that folder.
  5. start up the RedM file now. Should come up and work just fine now. :slight_smile: Hope this helps alot.
    If this works for you. Then please share this post around. Thanks.

Dear cfx. team This is not an attempt to modify or destroy your files. This is meant to help others get into RedM fast without any issue’s. This is just me trying to help best as i can. So please dont hate me for this lol

how to find your cache folder.

Nice thanks for giving them a visual look with pics. :slight_smile: Now trying to figure out how to fix the other issue everyone is having.