FiveM wouldn't go to full screen mod

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? the latest
**Up to date?**yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit ! ^^
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Steam
Windows version? 10
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**No
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**Yes
Error screenshot Yes
GTA V folder screenshotIf you want
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshotif you need that
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
System specifications
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/crash IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.

As the title say it, I have a prob with the full screen mod in FiveM. In fact, when I launch FiveM, it launchs in windowed and after that, I can’t switch with the full screen. I tried Alt+Enter, to change the game settings but nothing !
Thanks
(Sorry I forget to remove the text)

Mine has been doing the same thing. Not sure on a permanent fix but what I’ve had to do is set it to windowed mode or something other than full screen. Then set back to full screen. But then I run into the issue of not being able to alt-tab out and come back in…

This started happening after FiveM updated for me yesterday.

Same thing happens to me but when it starts up if i try to bring the mouse cursor to the bottom it only goes about half way then if i try to go into full screen it freezes

Hello, @Nitlev1! Please provide screen shots of you GTA V Folder, GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks folder, the filepath to your FiveM Folder, and a screenshot of your FiveM client folder! This is important information that can help us solve the issue!

1 Like

Ok I will take all these screenshots

And this is the screenshots ^^
src=“//rsg-fivem-forum-assets.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/2X/7/72eb2e94656db90099fec0ce982bc0f61b0cd196.png” width=“690” height=“388”>

But I didn’t find the “client folder” of FiveM

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.