Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
RAM: 16GB **

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder:

FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?: McAfee Anti-Virus
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?: Yes, still doesn’t ope

What is the issue you’re having?: After updating my game earlier in the day, when double clicking to open my FiveM client, nothing happens, for a brief second you can see it appear on the taskbar but then it disappears and doesn’t open without any crash report or crash page

What are you trying to do? Open FiveM

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I have disabled both my Anti-Virus as well as my Firewall, i have verified my GTA game files, i have copied my FiveM folder into my GTA folder, I have deleted my priv folder and nothing works

What did you do to get this issue? When i opened it for the first time today, an updating FiveM prompt showed up and after that disappeared, it hasn’t been able to be opened.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.