FiveM won't automatically detect Rockstar Online Services

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.2845.0
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legitimate
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10 Pro
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? I deleted the whole thing and this problem still persists, sadly.
System specifications:
RTX 3060ti
32gb RAM
i7 13770

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): N/A, this is not a crash.
logs/CitizenFX_log files: N/A
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

N/A, I can start up the game just fine.

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
FiveM won’t automatically detect Rockstar Online Services, visible when I click on my profile picture when launching FiveM.

What are you trying to do?
I’m trying to have FiveM recognize my Social Club or Rockstar Online Services as I have an account registered to a server there with its information linked only to my social club. As I’ve gotten a new PC, this issue has risen up, on my old PC, it still recognizes Rockstar Online Services (Images provided below) even without being signed in then.

However, in my new PC, even whilst being signed into Rockstar Game Launcher and Social Club details, my FiveM refuses to show it automatically detecting the service and I am practically locked out of my own details on the server I play on.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Signed into Rockstar Game Launcher (On New PC Only)
Signed out of Rockstar Game Launcher (Both PCs)
Re-installed FiveM and GTA V completely.
Made sure I was logged into every relevant program: Steam, Rockstar Games Launcher, and FiveM (Cfx.re)

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Get a New PC, I guess.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Apollo Networks

Additional comments

I’d like to at least confirm that my FiveM can automatically detect my Rockstar Online Services on this new PC, it’s not a guarantee of the entire problem being fixed but I’m taking it one step at a time.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I’ve fixed it!

In order for FiveM to recognize Rockstar Online Services I:

1. Made sure Steam was shut down completely
  2. Made sure Rockstar Games Launcher was also shut down
  3. Made sure there were no background processes of either still running
  4. Went to %LocalAppData% and deleted the folder DigitalEntitlements
  5. Ran FiveM and log into Social Club through there
  6. FiveM now recognizes ROS and automatically detects from then on.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.