FiveM wont ask for game directory

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**1.0.1103.2
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**windows 10 home
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**yes
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
Error screenshotcant
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
System specifications
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/crash IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.

How is this a problem? If a viable game directory is found automatically, it doesn’t ask.

1 Like

no i put it on my descktop in a folder and it downloads but says game catche is out of date and it hands me no option because it cant find a game directory because it never asked

You’re jumping to conclusions. It did find a game directory, but DLC files in it were missing or invalid. You do know that if you installed the game on Steam, that it’s always in a specific location, so it doesn’t have to ask?

1 Like

The game directory would either be where your Steam games are, or a folder called Rockstar XD

All you need to do is run GTAV normally, and load into Singleplayer. Then exit the game and run FiveM again! Let me know if it works

it says my game catche is out of date bus not hand me a option to update it i tried to verify my game through steam and steam found nothing wrong

FiveM is saying you game cache is out of date?

Did you follow the instructions I just told you, above?

20characterlimitugh.

yes i have tried to do what you told me but it did not work

But you are able to go in GTAV normally, yes? Have you tried uninstalling FiveM and then reinstalling it?

EDIT Where are your screenshots??

i can load into gta v normally and it loads fine also i tried re-installing FiveM

sorry that i dont have any screenshots but can you please help my please

How about you just take those screenshots?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.