FiveM with much lag

(First of all, sorry for my bad English, I use google translator, I only speak Portuguese)

I have already put the graphics with 800x600 resolution and window mode even so it still hangs.
No matter where I am on the map, it may be far from the city still hangs.

GTA V version? Last Version
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 64 bits
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes

System specifications
Intel core i5 7300HQ
Gtx1050 4gb
HD 1tb
8 gb ram
It is a dell gamer laptop, model 7567

What did you do to get this issue? Do not know
What server did you get this issue on? Goodlife Roleplay ip: 147.135.30.3:30120

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

FiveM application data folder

FiveM folder

Gta V folder

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Find better server. Some cold bad servers use unoptimized bad resources that’s why you get lag

But I have friends who have weaker computers and this does not happen

Remembering that my computer is laptop, I have seen that many face problems in fivem with laptop

I use laptop too and it’s fine

Rebuild Windows
Get new drivers
GTA V on a very fast hard drive helps
Try a vanilla server
download contig.exe place in gtav folder create shortcut and set target properties to same contig.exe -s" then run shortcut

Sometime (100%) it’s issue of server because they use bad old unoptimized resources so even after you do all of this you will get same.just ask owner of those server and ask them to update/optimize their code / resources

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.