FiveM Windsurf boat [ADDON with template] [PAID]

tebex link
Tebex site

windsurf boat MADE BY FeniX

DESCRIPTION
Prize: 5$
So i have made working windsurf boat for Fivem and i think it looks good :smiley: Try it yourself
AWC file inside so if you like to use it feel free
If you want you can also made a normal surfboat just remove extra 1 :smiley:
CUSTOM SOUND
Template inside
video

YFT Size: 1816 KB

YTD Size: 34 KB

Known bugs

i think it doesn’t have any but let me know if you found something

CREDITS

Textures: FeniX
Model: FeniX
Help with custom sound: Ryder#9175

7 Likes

next i will do a normal surfboat

1 Like

Good stuff! And from that preview video it looks surprisingly not too janky (considering how most other skateboard mods etc look). I am very tempted.

What would be really cool is if you could have the sail either fold down or disappear (maybe having it mapped as the trunk? Or as an extra?) so it could be attached to a roof rack or truck and then put up when you get to the lake

awww thanks for suggestion it could be cool

Epic job!! This looks awesome! Very excited to do this one! & the other future extreme sports mods you release!

This looks awesome but I 100% agree with @bcs19 that it would be much better if the sail could be toggled. I would love to be able to attach this to the top my my SUV and head down to the water. I would even be ok with a separate, non functioning model (handling set so it just doesn’t move) that doesn’t have the sail and I could just dv it and spawn the model with the sail once i was at the beach. (this would also prevent people from trying to ride it around with the sail not deployed).

1 Like

i will make one that not ride or extras

3 Likes

in 2 days i will make an update

1 Like

update will arrive in few hours

Update is released for now you are able to put sail up :slight_smile: for those who bought already you will have the update on email

1 Like

If you like to remove engine sound just delete the filename from audionamehash

Just got it and looks great with the removable sail - can even be used as just a surfboard!

My only query is that I can’t seem to make it silent. If I remove or set the audionamehash to blank ("" it just defaults to the seashark audio - I am not sure if it is because it uses the seashark handling?

Funnily enough I can change the sound to the Submersible and it changes correctly, but if I pick something silent like the bmx, it still defaults to the seashark audio

hmm thats interesting but one of my customers made working awc file and will send me it so stay tuned for the next update

Ahh I did see there were 2 AWC files included. They weren’t added to the _resource.lua - I have just tried adding “windsurf” to the audionamehash and streaming them with

data_file ‘AUDIO_WAVEPACK’

But it still used the seashark sound.

The couple of other AWC files I stream in other resources typically have REL files - this is the one from an M5 sound mod:

files {
‘audioconfig/m5cracklemod_game.dat151.rel’,
‘audioconfig/m5cracklemod_sounds.dat54.rel’,
‘sfx/dlc_m5cracklemod/m5cracklemod.awc’,
‘sfx/dlc_m5cracklemod/m5cracklemod_npc.awc’
}

data_file ‘AUDIO_GAMEDATA’ ‘audioconfig/m5cracklemod_game.dat’
data_file ‘AUDIO_SOUNDDATA’ ‘audioconfig/m5cracklemod_sounds.dat’
data_file ‘AUDIO_WAVEPACK’ ‘sfx/dlc_m5cracklemod’

yup i know it will work in the next update probably

1 Like

New update with custom sound is out now check your emails

1 Like

Actually perfect now! Handling feels a lot more realistic as well with the lower top speed. Great job!!

1 Like

Thanks of course

Next i will do a pedalo

1 Like