👉 FiveM veteran here, gaming since 2017. Looking for a new place

hey bro, we are small group rn but growing, if you join i can run you through everything and show ALOT, check us out if your interested: Discord

Calling all LEO seeking a new home and opportunities:

Are you looking for a hands-on LEO experience in a city that supports quality rp and protects streamers’ communities? Look no further! As the Chief of Police for New Jet City, I’m calling on all groups and members (new and experienced) seeking that streamer friendly quality rp experience.

New Jet City RP is a WL serious rp city with plenty to offer whether you want to own a shop, fight crime, or build an empire… anything is possible in this City’s economy!

New Jet City RP is always active with a player average of 20-30 a night and even more during events that happen regularly! Car Shows, Fight Nights, Races, Treasure Hunts, and more!

Currently there are about 5 gangs, no MC’s, a fresh SASP Agency and a now short-handed LSPD being rebuilt as well as a small EMS Team.

! We comply with FiveM and Twitch TOS !

Currently Seeking:

• Law Enforcement ESPECIALLY (LSPD, Sheriff, FBI, etc.)
  • Legal Teams (Lawyers, DA, Judge, FBI, etc.)
  • Emergency Medical Services
  • Fire Department Head
  • Gangs
  • Motorcycle Clubs (none here yet, be our first!)
  • Anyone looking for a respectful city that supports genuine rp!

New Jet City RP | Serious RP Discord
Open a Ticket or tell them Moonz sent you!

For any questions or info Comment below or add me on Discord (DeathMoonz#9310)

Signed,
Lou Moonz | Chief, LSPD | New Jet City RP

If you’re looking at this advertisement the chances are that you’re looking for a new community to call home and to play for many many years to come. BlueJay RP is a one-of-a-kind community that is nothing like the previous servers that you’ve played on. We have a unique VMenu Hybrud server that is combined with the features of Economy to keep players from connecting and causing havoc in the server as with most VMenu Communities. BlueJay RP host a wide variety of roleplay for players to enjoy including the following. LAPD, LASD, CHP, FBI, CIV, GANGS and my favorite of all is the Department of Justice system that we have in place. It’s extremely unique and dynamic you will experience roleplay to an extent you never have before. This server has been brought to you by Cardinal Networks which has been building FiveM servers since 2018 with a 83.32% success rate!

I have a great economy based server

its new but im still working on it

Hey Sky. Try joining our server and tell us how you like it?

Hi, @skyler.k

Feel free to come and check us out over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new and upcoming economy server, with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play. We are also currently seeking gangs, leo’s, ems, and player ran bussinesses.

If you are intertested, I’ll leave a link to our forum below, Look forward to seeing you in the city!

Forum Link

Our mission at FamilyRP is to provide a fun, immersive and inclusive environment for all players to engage in a rich and dynamic role-playing experience. We strive to create a community where players can forge meaningful storylines, build lasting friendships, and live out their RP dreams in a fun yet serious manner. Our goal is to foster a positive and supportive community that encourages creativity, collaboration and communication among players of all backgrounds and skill levels. We believe that every player has the right to feel valued and heard, and we are committed to evolving our city around those voices and suggestions. We are dedicated to providing an authentic and realistic role-playing experience that is both engaging and challenging. We believe that by promoting detailed character development, we can create a truly immersive and enjoyable experience that will keep players returning for further RP! In all that we do, we are guided by the principles of fairness, integrity and respect. We are committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and overall negativity.

Server Overview:
:small_orange_diamond:Developed by some of the best FiveM Developers in the business!
:small_orange_diamond:Provide an immersive environment for high-quality roleplay through development, structure, and
accountability.
:small_orange_diamond:Allow community voices and votes to guide the overall direction of the server.
:small_orange_diamond:Transparent leadership provided by highly-trained Admins, Moderators, and Mentors.
:small_orange_diamond:Staff accountability ensured by their inability to hold roles such as Gang Leaders, LEO Command,
and Business Owners.
:small_orange_diamond:Detailed change logs and developmental paths provided by Development Team to ensure overall
server progress.
:small_orange_diamond:Content creator partnership program for those creators who want to be the face of FamilyRP on their platforms.

Server Features:
:small_orange_diamond:Economy based server
:small_orange_diamond:Multiplayer civilian jobs to facilitate a fun and interactive start to the city
:small_orange_diamond:Detailed housing and decorating system
:small_orange_diamond:Custom EMS/medical script with realistic assessments, injury-specific treatments, and working medical bag.
:small_orange_diamond:Custom Gang Script with set territories and fluctuating reputation and territory status.
:small_orange_diamond:Vehicle handling overhaul to provide realistic acceleration, braking, and handling.
:small_orange_diamond:Available VIP for access to exclusive vehicles, and custom items.
:small_orange_diamond:Custom drug system with location-based processing, corner selling, and bulk selling.
:small_orange_diamond:Racing system with ELO based rankings and class specific events. Both on land and water!
:small_orange_diamond:Crafting system with tiers and levels scaled for efficiency and productivity.
:small_orange_diamond:Automated and Whitelisted pilot job to take players to Cayo Perico.
:small_orange_diamond:Player-owned business system provided to well-qualified applicants based on activity level and creativity.
:small_orange_diamond:City services such as SADOT, Law Enforcement, FIRE/EMS, and QPark.
:small_orange_diamond:Hunting, fishing, off-road rentals, skydiving, paintball and more recreational activities.

Law Enforcement:
:small_blue_diamond: Real-world law enforcement input provided to ensure immersive experience when encountering police.
:small_blue_diamond:Three agencies LSPD, BCSO, and SASP with respective subdivisions (Air Ops, Gang Unit, Traffic, Narcotics).
:small_blue_diamond:Heavy emphasis on risk vs reward for police and criminal activities.
:small_blue_diamond:30+ Custom LE vehicles with quarterly rotations to provide a fresh feel in the city.
:small_blue_diamond:In-depth dispatch and MDT System for streamlined 911 services.

EMS/Medical:
:small_red_triangle_down: Custom Fire/EMS vehicles and liveries
:small_red_triangle_down: 100% custom medical system with patient assessments and specific treatments.
:small_red_triangle_down: Persistent injuries and pain to further depthen the level of medical roleplay
:small_red_triangle_down: Fully-functioning medical bad complete with working medical equipment and medications.
:small_red_triangle_down: SAMC hospital and staff to provide next level care for critical patients.

We’re looking for more members

bumptity bump bump

Welcome to Purple Heart Gaming! | Owned & Operated by Real Life Police/Fire/EMS | Roleplay Server | Hiring All Agencies | - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Purple Heart Gaming is always looking for new members, we have been established since 2019 and are run by active emergency services however have plenty of other opportunities from Civ, Fire/EMS, Court System and so much more. Feel free to check us out!

Sup man, I just recently opened my own sever and we’re balancing everything out right now. We have loads of civilian owned business and are really going hard on that civ RP. We of course are going to have a solid presence of PD cause well a lot of people love that type of rp. If you want more info add me on discord

He1ry

( we are a qb-core server )

Welcome to EmpireRP, a modernised way to roleplay.

EmpireRP is a brand new city that is expanding and growing from ground zero. The cities development is extensive, progressing and always updating. With frequent tweaks, updates and debugging the city stays fresh and enjoyable for all. Here at EmpireRP everyone is welcome. Our goal is to put forward a serious roleplay experience where you can become anyone you dream of becoming. Here at EmpireRP you can do whatever your heart sets out to do.

Build a drug empire? By all means! Make money, become rich & challenge those who oppose you. We have twelve gangs up for grabs, take your shot at leading one of them.
Become a high ranking police member? Go for it! Enforce the law, serve and protect and grow your FiveM career at EmpireRP.
Save lives & keep people safe? Why not? Become a paramedic, use modern versions of paramedicine to save your patients lives and keep people safe on the streets.

Here at EmpireRP anything is possible. Some notable mentions are:
• Realistic economy; we do not bloat or enhance the economy in any way. You will build up from ground zero, whether that be a drug cartel or family business. The world is your oyster!
• Whitelisted jobs; we have a plethora of whitelisted jobs ranging from businesses, police, ems and more! Start your career the correct way.
• Own a business; become a business owner and become rich beyond your wildest dreams. You gotta spend that money some way, right?
• Player owned homes; spend your hard earned cash on a mansion, yacht, helicopter - you name it and it’s yours!
• Heists; fancy being a criminal? Don’t really wanna work for your money? That’s okay too! Go steal it, why not?

Another notable mention would be the fact we’re recruiting for police & ems. Choose between departments, start your career the way you want to start it. Also, take a chance at joining our staff team. Keep the city safe in a more rewarding way.

Any and all questions/suggestions are massively welcomed. EmpireRP is here to serve your needs and your desires. Come check us out, what’s the worst that could happen?

Connect: Empire City RP / Cfx.re
Discord: Empire RP | FIVE M

Hey my names Tatum, I play in TSRP and we have a great community. Right now we are small but plan on becoming bigger and better very soon. We treat everyone equally and would love for you to come in to the city and check us out. We are a no pay city and anything you want will be bought with player cash in game. We have import cars, imported clothes and a ton for jobs and opportunities for everyone on the server to possibly get a business. Feel free to come check us out. I’ll link the discord for you. Tennessee State RP

Bump!

Meanwhile the inactivity... have learnt more on cinematics and is happy to offer free cinematics for my new community to call home.

Bump!

Still looking for a new place as well as offering cinematics to whoever decide to let me in ^~^

I have a server called Texas State Roleplay
We are a new community looking for like minded folks like you sir, We are operated based on the State of Texas and we are looking for high command and all staff posititons, Co-Owner is filled but we have many positions open, We look forward if you decide to give us a try. We are a QBCore server dedicated to promoting realism.

Discord: Texas State Roleplay | FiveM

Thank you.
1A-01 | Carson C. | Founders
Founder of Texas State Roleplay

hope this post finds you well. My community Blue Nation RP is looking for Active Members and people who want their voices to be heard when they speak. We are also looking for people who want to help a small community grow. Our community is very small at the moment.

Lets jump into what we can offer:

· A QB Core server that is actively being worked on with bi-weekly updates.

· LEO Departments:

o SASP

§ Actively Hiring

§ Recruits and Laterals Transfers

§ IRL LEO is involved with this department.

o BCSO,CURRENTLY CLOSED

LSPD, CURRENTLY CLOSED

Livestock Association (Yes, like Yellowstone) Actively Hiring Recruits

Civilian Ran Business, looking for owners:

Cat Cafe,

Bahama Mammas

Burgershot

Benny’s

Many More!!!

Gangs

Custom Gangs!

Players create them

Organized Crime

Players create them

Motorcycle Clubs!

Players create them

I know some people don’t post the numbers of their servers because they want people to just join and then ask, but I want to eliminate any need for you to join a discord and ask useless questions that can and should be answered here:

· How many players on average during prime time: We average anywhere from 5-8 people during prime time. I know these are not the best numbers, but we are a consistent group that is just trying to go.

Incentives can be given depending on circumstance, please reach out to and admin for any questions.

Again, I want to emphasize we are not a big server.

Join today: https://discord/qkES68g6Yg

If you join, you will have to accept the rules, and then ping an Admin to help get you set up with everything.

You can also Add me on discord to talk more about it: huskyy7431