Fivem vehicle name logger (Developer tool) (Paid)

Features

This is a software that can generate all the car spawn names and folder names inside a new text file of your fivem server

Price: 5,00€ + VAT

Required
https://nodejs.org

At the moment only Windows has been tested.

My other work

5 Likes

Really

1 Like

what it does is give you the spawnnames from all your cars😊

1 Like

??? xd

It’s inevitable, you’re going to see bitching about the price or the fact that it’s not free, as someone who spends way too much time looking up spawn names for scripting, this is a good resource at a good price. Time is money… and this will save you a lot of it if you develop often.

Don’t like it? Don’t buy it and move on ya complainers.

1 Like

I didn’t really understand the utility

So 5 quid for something that loops a directory, reads a .meta file and outputs the spawn name of a certain vehicle?

( something that if you wanted to do it by hand would take you more than 1 month)

yes, believe me, it took me a long time to make this program for your convenience

and you wanted to do it by hand would take you more than 1 month🙏

the real appreciation that someone understands me :pray::blush:

and it saves you a lot of time :pray::blush:

Buy the product, even if it is simple it is a useful tool. I could get it for free but you have to support the little ones and among the little ones

1 Like

I really appreciate it and I’m glad you used it :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

100% worth the money. I didn’t have to think about it. I just paid the money and got the list. I just saved several hours. If that’s not worth the few dollars, I don’t know what is.

1 Like

I’m very happy you liked it :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

Lol if you are a dev it would take no more then one hour not a month

you probably did not read correctly what I wrote
lol

Hey,
I’ve purchased this resource, There’s something to mention,
First of all this is an obfuscated resource so I’m not sure if the code is clean before running it! ( No offense but I rather not running a bat file on my computer, like anyone else wouldn’t )
Second, How I’m able to run this with a linux OS ? you didn’t provide any option for that
– btw you’re violating FiveM resource release rules by putting out an obfuscated resource for sale

2 Likes

I am going to re-upload the source for the program. You are 100% correct about not trusting obfuscated resources. For the linux/mac part, I made this program to be running on windows only (although I never mentioned). I can make a fix so this can run on Linux but I do not own a mac. Maybe with the source code you can try running it on a mac. Its JS after all. Code should be the same.

1 Like

As I replied to @nibadnote you are 100% correct about not trusting an obfuscated. I was a design error… sort of. I am going to re-upload the de-obfuscated files so you can see and be able to edit the source.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like