FiveM Vehicle Handling Developer Available

Hey add me on discord Iā€™m interested in your work. JefeRoss#6406

Added on Discord

Hello, are you still looking for development positions? if so please message me at BlaBla123#5917

Would love to discuss some stuff with you, vehicles and handling wise.

Discord: Blake Kannon#3219

hey mate you still looking, were a new british based server looking for staff.

Hey :wave: Would love to have you help us improve our handling lines at Inspire Roleplay. Iā€™ve been working on them myself, but they arenā€™t the best. If your interested, please join the Discord server in the forum post below. Thanks, have a nice day!

Hello,

Are u still doing the vehcile handling stuff? if so i would really be happy if u can help me out.

• steeringwheel supported
  • better gear change ( how it is now u press gas and need to change gears to fast imo)
  • better speed and acceleration not over powerd because of the gear change and steeringwheel use.
  • cars are a bit equal because i want to use tuning in game through parts and tuner laptop.

this is it iā€™ll hope u still doing this. my discord Fizzy#6523

Hello, I would like to discuss a possible position I have available! This position would be a car dev which it looks like you know what your doing there! If you are interested and would like to discuss this further my discord is Xtrah#2529! Look forward to speaking with you!

Hey Do you know how to make all my bikes wheelie?

Hi, we are a newly formed QBcore fivem server, close to launch with an active community base, staff and developers. We are looking for an experienced handling dev to assist us in fine-tuning balance, for racing, police chases, etc. We have custom handled all our vehicles, vanilla included, into a class based system. Due to not having total expertise in this area, we could benefit from extra insight to push us to the final stage.

Please contact me on discord if you would be available and interested in more information. Many thanks,

Porkinator#0001

Add me TattedPathest#7016

Afaik, CTRL wheelies all motorcycles, and also afaik, the vehicles.meta flag for muscle car wheelies will not function on a motorcycle.

Hello nodeth!
I have an 812 superfast novitec n-largo model that I have just purchased to add to my server as a 1 of 1 car.
I was wondering if you would be able to dev this car for me? such as adding props/Custom lights/handling, speed etcā€¦ I have another commission for the exhaust sound set up. I just really need a developer to do this for me and I have been struggling to find one.
if you could add me on discord for further conversation Iā€™d greatly appreciate that!!
Sinre#9999
thank you

Hey, can you add me on Discord Dr. Dehydration#1601

Thank you!

i need ur services. pls add me on discord

Jaysigx#0001

hello are you still doing the work m8??

Iā€™m actively looking for a Vehicle Handling Dev. Been working on an interesting project and would like to hire your car handling dev services for this.

My discord: GattaniJr#0001. How do we get in touch?

Can you custom an EMS livery for the aventador s?

Whatā€™s your discord

Good Morning, so im looking to get a car for NHS, I have found a car i want but im looking for some one to stick green lights in the front and rear bumpers and add a siren noise. Iv also been told to say it cant be ELS? Is this somthing you could do? Many Thanks