FiveM Vehicle Handling Developer Available

Update: 10/23/2023

I am currently in process of tuning all aspects of a large amount of lore friendly vehicles that are fully compliant with the new fiveM and Terms of Service agreement that all server owners must now agree to in order to run a fiveM RP server. Real world vehicles, even de-branded, are not longer allowed to be used according to the new ToS.

The Lore-friendly Vehicles:
Many of the lore friendly vehicles have incredible amounts of visual customization, some up to 50+ liveries, 20+ bumpers, 20+ spoilers etc, and yet at the same time these lore friendly vehicles are very, very low impact/overhead on your server (less hitching/lag and less overall server issues due to streaming high poly models)

If your server is in need of lore friendly vehicles that are balanced for police chases and racing, I have a large library of lore friendlies from gta5-mods, many of which are fully tuned for handling and ready to use in your server now. As always, all custom handling and customization of these vehicles is absolutely free.

• All lore friendly vehicles are classed (S-Class, A-Class, B-Class etc)
  • All β€œfast”, street race type vehicles are normalized within their class as much as humanly possible for balance, acceleration, top speed, cornering etc,. This makes the driver the hero, not the car
  • The vehicles that are not ideal, or suitable for street racing are tuned for a more β€œcalm” driving experience (not everyone wants to pilot a racecar 24/7, though with max upgrades, even the calm vehicles will still be very quick)
  • All performance upgrade multipliers for each and every vehicle have been normalized and set to work more in line with the intent of resources like jim-mechanic (some cars I found had 100% max multipliers, while others I found had up fo 400% max multipliers, and some even more, destroying any chance of balance in races or police chases)
  • All weights of cosmetic addon parts reduced to a zero value, so that vehicles with addon parts will no longer have an advantage over a fixed widebody model with no addition visual customization
  • Each vehicle has a considerable amount of time spent to get the handling in the best place possible for the potential of the model
  • Rally racing, Off-road 4x4 racing, and other types of racing vehicles are also available (for specialized events in your server)

If you would like to know more, contact me for Discord info

2 Likes

hey there we could use your help what are your rates? Nopix inspired framework

2 Likes

I actually do not charge for any of the work I do as a developer, it is just something I enjoy doing

1 Like

Hi there nodeth! i think its awesome your doing your work for people for your own time.

One of our staff linked me this post and was wondering if you are free can help me get some cars fine tuned for our release of our city soon. Would love to get a few imports before our release that arent to insane and all equally or barely different in handling for our racing scene on the server. We do have tuner laptop all setup and ready for cars but we wanna make our cars be all around the same handling with slight differences so we dont have super OP super cars going 200+ xD.

anyway if your available heres my discord ジェむク Κ• β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”#8106
hope to talk soon

I am available, though another server owner messaged me 2 days ago to design a handling model, so my time might be a little limited but we can definitely get you on the right track and I think my latest handling model design is exactly what you are looking for. I will have some free time tomorrow or over the weekend to get together. Added you on Discord

Speeds for the model I think you are wanting would start around 120-135 and max out for tuners around 155-165mph, and supers max out around 160-185+mph, but this handling model feels like you are going way faster than you really are, and is 10x more fun and exciting than the 200mph cars. If you have a test server, we can test the handling model that I think would work best for you sometime tomorrow or this weekend and I can go over the details with you on how the model works and how it integrates with the rest of the server, like police SOP’s, vehicle damage mods etc

Hi,
We need help, serious help. Previous Server Management had put in super cars that are doing over 360kms and the handling of our Police cars and speeds are ridiculous. It is an absolute mess. What we want is a more realistic driving speed and balancing as you have described. Would love to see your vehicle list and discuss what you could do to help us.
Zenkat#0647

Your discord seems to be set to not accept friend requests at this time

1 Like

I can definitely get you in the right direction.

My main driving model has the tuners starting around 120-130mph, and after upgrades/turbo/nos or whatever you prefer, cap around 150, and the engine sound, wheel slip at low and high speeds and cornering abilities have all been tuned for a balance of realism vs arcade and all have an incredible feel of excitement when racing or police vs criminals. As the server owners, you get to decide how much damage a vehicle takes in a situation with mods, and you control how quickly a vehicle is disabled.

There is more to it, but if this sounds good, we can get together and see where you are at and what can be done. I’ll add you on Discord

1 Like

Try now :slight_smile:

NeverLoseSight#1114 Is the other Server Manager, can you add him as he is more knowledgeable when it comes to Cars. Much appreciated.

Hey mate, interested in your help, want to add me on Discord to discuss?

Skeetzy#5765

Edit: Just saw you do this for free, truly I’d love to pay for the help. Exactly what you posted you help out with is what I have been dreading to take care of. So if I could pay you to take care of it, and save me the hassle, it’s a win/win in my eyes.

1 Like

Added you to Discord

Added to Discord

Hey bro i got a full on car server , would love if you can help me out with handlings

My discord: β€œπ™Š 𝙁 𝙁-𝙒 𝙃 𝙄 𝙏 𝙀” | [9-4]#8645
Server: π˜Ύπ™Šπ˜Ώπ™€ 9-4 | π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜™π˜š & π˜™π˜—

Hello!

We are in the works of building our server (getting really close) but handling is one of our big challenges. I had a buddy who was going to help but he is far too busy. Would love to chat with you about helping, if you can.

Feel free to add me on Discord
NeonGeek#0001

Thank you!

Hey add me on discord I’m interested in your work. JefeRoss#6406

Added on Discord

Hello, are you still looking for development positions? if so please message me at BlaBla123#5917

Would love to discuss some stuff with you, vehicles and handling wise.

Discord: Blake Kannon#3219

hey mate you still looking, were a new british based server looking for staff.