FiveM trucking simulator server (help needed) (introduction) (what will happen)

hi there everyone my name is Jaxson and i come from australia and i am here making this because i wanted to see everyones thoughts on a fiveM trucking simulator server as it is a little project i am going to start working on but i will need help as i dont know a lot of code and what is needed to make a proper server that runs smoothly.

The server will be home hosted until i can get enough money and will probably take a long time

QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

What would you like to see in this project. what do you want to see like some truck stops and alot of trucks and trailers

Would you like to have roleplay or have your own company like ATS and ETS2 and would you like it be menu based or economy based i want to hear what you have to say and what you want in this little project

would you like it to be whitelisted or not. would you like to load your own trailers or have them spawn for you.

i want to hear everything you have to say about this and i will start to begin work now so i will need help with this as well so if you want to help please come talk to me as well.

i will need a developer to help me with this project as well

Discord - https://discord.gg/a96hwH2 join this to put in suggestions and to help out this server is not operational yet but will be in the coming future