FiveM TIA Airport

FiveM TIA Airport is a Airport created for my Flight Simulator server. This Airport was based on a PIA Airport that was on GTA Mods. It has been since then deleted and doesn’t exist on the site, although this is based I still want to state that the mock up for this airport is based on that. Also credits to adam_2000 for the ATC Tower. This map is located on the top right of the map near the power plant.

What does this Airport have?

• Basic Terminals (Great size for a plane)
  • ATC Tower that you can see out of
  • Open Hangars
  • Two Helipads
  • Clean runways with no bugs
  • At a great size on the map

Resource:
FiveM-TIA.zip (53.0 KB)

Enjoy this release! For further suggestions/bug reports please respond to this thread!

6 Likes

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

OOOO you sexy man! Looks nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks dude

Very cool noah

Any chance of moving it to paletobay ? sorry for the question but i find the airport a bit usless where it is at the moment !

Nah of course easily can move it, give me few and I got you!

1 Like

thanks sm

Moved the map for ya :slight_smile:
TIA.rar (39.1 KB)

3 Likes

i love you :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

looks pretty sexy noah, good thing we got a good dev on LFS :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the Paleto Bay option! Grabbing that one!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

ofc! More to come!

This is my favorite Airport i’ve seen yet. Good job on it! Keep doing the great work!

Thank You! Much more to come on my page!

1 Like

Sounds good!

Great job! I am only facing one issue with the map. Some buildings don’t have collisions, do you have any idea why?

screenshot

this is due to it not coming with collisions

awesome map man, I have a zombie server and would like to use it as a point of entry/exit. Would it be too much trouble to move it kinda far off the coast somewhere? If you’re busy, I understand, it’s still a solid map. Thanks for the release!

• actually, I took a look at the paleto one again, I think it’ll work!