FiveM Suggestion

Hello Fellow FiveM Players!

I am looking to create a FiveM RP community and I want to hear from the public on what make a FiveM server good in your personal opinion? What keeps you coming back to the same servers?

The community i’m trying to build I would like the members to be able to have some say in what they would like to see happen on the server whether that be hosting player events, adding jobs, cars, housing, mini games, ect. I want the community to be built by the community.

Please post your comments below on what you think makes a good server and what keeps you interested in a particular server. I will be looking to collect all the responses together and hopefully look to make a unique environment.

/QUANTUM

Although not quite related to your question, optimized resources is extremely important. So always make sure your peds, weapons, vehicles, MLOs, textures and everything is optimized. There’s no need for 4K or 2K nonsense on FiveM.

Some things I would suggest is:

• Emotes

• Some form of currency, even if say, you win a race, earn 15JPs and unlock say, engine 3 upgrade for the vehicle you drove

• Personally doesn’t interest me but possibly fuel requirement

• Some people absolutely hate the idle cam but the option to have it on or off should be optional, which is why I made this:

• Seasonal changes to the map. If it’s snowing, change for example, legion square to a snow themed one. You have add scripts to manage your resources ie December 1st stop this resource and start this resource instead

• Allow players to play music on music related props or media on media related props such as TV’s, cinema screens, etc

• Passive mode

• Local, Global and Staff chat. Local could be RP and global could be out of character?

These are just some ideas. You do not have to o grab any of these but I hope they can inspire you and give you some ideas.

2 Likes

Really appreciate you taking the time to reply to this thread! You’ve offered some great insight.

/QUANTUM