FiveM Streaming Addon Car Audio File Help

Hello, so I’m messing around on my LocalHost and want to include cars from the Vanillaworks team. A lot of them come with custom sounds and I don’t know how I can include those in my fxmanifest. Is there anyone that can provide some assistance or a file where any addon car audio is ready to go? I linked below what I use to stream cars into my server. It simply reads any file in the folder without having to make a new resource. If I need to make a new manual entry for each addon car, so be it. I just dont remember how to do it, and surely the methods been updated. I will also provide screenshots of what files in OpenIV i need to stream into FiveM. Any support is appreciated.

fxmanifest.lua (778 Bytes)

Ok so first of all, you would want to go to your fivem resource and create 2 new folders. One called sfx and one called audioconfig. (Its not necessary but I do recommend it to keep stuff organised.) In your audioconfig folder you are going to place your zionv10_sounds.dat54.rel and your zionv10_game.dat151.rel while in your sfx folder you are going to copy paste the dlc_wibzionv10 folder.

Next thing you need to edit is your fxmanifest.lua. First of all you need to specify all the files that you have added like so:

*** You might need to re-type the ’ ’ s if they dont work copy pasting.

Put this in your fxmanifest.lua instead of the part you have below the client_script

files {
‘sfx/dlc_wibzionv10/wibzionv10.awc’ ,
‘sfx/dlc_wibzionv10/wibzionv10_npc.awc’ ,
‘audioconfig/zionv10_game.dat151.rel’ ,
‘audioconfig/zionv10_sounds.dat54.rel’ ,
}

data_file ‘AUDIO_WAVEPACK’ ‘sfx/dlc_wibzionv10’
data_file ‘AUDIO_GAMEDATA’ ‘audioconfig/zionv10_game.dat’
data_file ‘AUDIO_SOUNDDATA’ ‘audioconfig/zionv10_sounds.dat’

6 Likes

Would I put the audioconfig and sfx in my fivem application data or in the server resources? Also what if there is no .dat file? Whenever I add that text into my fxmanifest.lua, it doesn’t find the resources for the vehicle or both audio files?