Fivem spawn without weapon

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**1.0.1868.1
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
**Windows version?**1903
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications i5 7300hq 2.5ghz 8go ram gtx 1050ti 2go vram
**What did you do to get this issue?**Playing on a famous french roleplay server
What server did you get this issue on? Arcadia
CitizenFX crash zip file
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX_log_2020-04-24T170111.log (204.2 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshothttps://prnt.sc/s8q21j
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshothttps://prnt.sc/s8q1r3
Filepath to FiveM folderC:\Users\s3540\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app
FiveM client folder screenshothttps://prnt.sc/s8q0t1
**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?**none
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
i tried reinstalling fivem, and gta v and verifing files.

My issue When i spawn, i don’t have any weapons on me, perhaps, when someone “check” me, he sees that i have a pistol, but i can’t use it and i don’t even see it in the selection wheel.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is most probably a server side issue since all weapons, clothing etc are saved on the server side. For example if a server is running ESX and somebody buys a gun from a gun store that weapon is saved on a server side database. Hopefully you find a fix soon, stay safe and have a great day.
Best regards Tom

Hi, thanks for your quick reply, my friend, who has the same gun as me, spawn with it correctly. A police officer (rp) took the gun and regave it to me, and it changed nothing

Hi is the server you are having this issue on running ESX or any other frameworks that allow people to purchase items (e.g. can you go to a store and purchase food, clothes and vehicles)

I see, this could be a problem with your character in the servers database. The database saves each character that is created and their inventory.

1 Like

What can i ask to the developers ?

I guess you could ask the server owner or contact one of their staff members, they should be able to have a look at the database and see if there is and errors etc

The developpers said no ( for esx and other plugins)

Strange, i mean i have been reading some topics the past couple of days and people are saying they have the same problem as you and it was fixed by reinstalling FiveM Or GTA 5 but from what i am hearing it doesn’t sound like a client side problem. Plus you have already tried that and it still isn’t working. Are you able to use weapons on other servers or is it just the one you are playing?

i think this problem occurs since i reinstalled gta 5, i reinstalled it for the long loading screen

Ah, yeah the loading screen is long due to how many resources there are, the game is just loading them in. I just don’t understand why this bug is happening and i am attempting to find out.

The developpers said there is no errors in the database for me. They asked me to mention that this problems occurs most of the time, but, one time on 10, i spawn with this weapon. They also said, i often connect without steam, and sometimes with, maybe it has a link with my problem.
Thanks again for helping me ^^.

I tried to connect with and without steam, it doesn’t change anything :c.

I have attempted to help you from all of my knowledge and i can’t recommend anything anymore, if i was you if this error persists wait for new replies on this topic or attempt to get back in touch with the developers and ask them if anybody else gets the problem or if they could reset your character. I do apologise and i hope you find a fix very very soon. Stay safe and have a great day/night

They just reset my character and nothing changed, i still have that weapon problem. Don"t you know someone that could help me ?

Unfortunately not otherwise i would tell you, i do apologise

News: there was a server maintenance. And when i connected, the game loaded quickly and i didn’t have the long awaiting scripts loading, and i spawned with the weapon.
I tried unconnecting and reconnecting and i had the long loading, and spawned without my weapon. Maybe the real problem is the awaiting scripts… loading ?

That could be, maybe a script crash or something because i know when i have been on my server some cars, and scripts stop working for a while until i restart the whole server.