FiveM Shutdowns every 30 minutes to 60 minutes without error!

**GTA V version?**1.0.2189.0
**Up to date?**Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Epic Games Launcher
**Windows version?**Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) No(it’s just shutdown)
System specifications
Intel Core i5 9600K @ 3.70GHz
16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1800MHz (17-21-21-39)
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z390 UD (U3E1)
3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (ASUStek Computer Inc)
465GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB
What did you do to get this issue? Changed the whole PC from start, new motherboard CPU SSD new RAM
What server did you get this issue on? All FiveM servers
CitizenFX crash zip file citizenfx crash.7z (1.2 MB)
CitizenFX.log filecitizenfx log.7z (1.5 MB)
.dmp files/report IDs
6a07bd2e-f23e-4dcb-a635-cd886895f99f
7c7149aa-f897-4fc0-97bd-1a4a4e8e61a6
7f6a4e4e-303e-45a7-b3da-1a942bde8bc2
533da570-788e-493a-8c1f-ac3e3a0c7363
faff0a05-f3c4-4b7f-8042-53b30da71fb3
If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Users\KOSTAS\Downloads\FiveM.app
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Windows Firewall Disabled!
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes everything is turned off

Also add what you already tried so far.

3x Format my PC reinstalling drivers.
4th Time i paid a Professional to Format my PC and Update drivers, he told me it’s not my hardware’s issue, since other games (besides FiveM) doesnt shutdown.
Talked with my ISP they told me the ports are open, also provided them IP of the server and they told me no issue with the IP.
After Format Clean install of GTA Rockstar and FiveM and Steam.Every 30-60 minutes i get a shutdown my Ram is 16GB DDR4 i also disable XMP running at 3.600mhz (wasn’t the issue),setting ingame everything to Low Graphics even Direct X to 10 Version even if i am capable to run it in higher.
Also the Game Runs 90-160 fps.Also the server Logs on my steamname are these.

Temperatutes of my PC hardware are low(maximum 50 Celsius while gaming)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I get the same problem. This happened after a windows update and I cant get It fixed.

I get the same issue i can be playing for 30-45 mins and then i would be driving around and without a freeze or stutter my game closes i have tried ddu to reinstall drivers and then formatted hard drive but nothing has fixed it. i can get the occasional time of like 1-2 hours before i crash.

The solution was removing [

ASUS GPU Tweak II

](ASUS │ GPU Tweak II)

I recently discovered it after many formats!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.