FiveM server - Questions about hosting

Hello readers,
I and my colleagues are going to create our freeroam server and we’re now thinking about which hosting should we take. We want hosting that will handle all of the resources without any problems for players. We’re going to have 32 slots (maybe in the future more than 32 we’ll see how successful the server will be).
My question is which hosting we should take? I checked some hostings (for example. Zap, OvH, Digital Ocean, Vultr.) and I want to know which hosting is the top one for our requirements and will not affect some lags for the players. Also, I’m curious if we should take dedicated or VPS hosting? We have some experience with dedicated but no experience with VPS. We don’t want to give more than 30-35 € for hosting (if that’s possible)
I’d like to hear advice from experienced people who understand these things and could help us.

Thank you!

Personal review here, OVH is one of the best but can get pricey, although there is a huge choice of options for all kinds of budgets.
Do NOT be fooled by Zap Hosting’s “simplicity” - avoid it. Seriously, the hardware they provide is way overloaded and it’s not that uncommon to run into server hangs and similar.
I say get a “budget” server host, such as “soyoustart”. That host provides options that are quite economic but by no means bad and it should be just perfect for a brand new community.

1 Like