GTA V version? 1.43
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? - Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications - VPS 2vCpu 4GB Ram
What did you do to get this issue? My FiveM server is not showing on the fivem server list and direct connect.

What server did you get this issue on? Department of Australian Justice RolePlay.

CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? - No Anti virus on VPS.

Also add what you already tried so far.

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened.

Hey There!

Thanks for popping by and I hope I’m not taking your time. I’m having issues getting my FiveM server showing on the FiveM Server list and direct connect. It was working well since last night until I added the icon for the server and after rebooting the .bat file it was working all but not showing on the list.

I have tried disabling my firewall and deleting my cache aswell as update the server files.

I hope I can get some help with this.

Thank You :slight_smile:

What OS is your VPS running?

Linux: Check to make sure you have UFW or iptables rules for ports 30120 and 30110
Windows: Make sure you have added 30120 and 30110 to the Windows Firewall exceptions

All ports should have UDP and TCP open incoming and outgoing

2 Likes

I am using Windows 10 Server 2016 build.

Disabled my Firewall and added the ports. Also figured out that when restarting or starting your server. Someone needs to direct connect before it shows on the Fivem Server list.

Thanks alot for the help mate. :slight_smile:

This is odd. I’ve not experienced that before, at least on Linux. I wouldn’t know why that would make a difference anyway.

Sometimes it takes a while until a server shows up in the list.

Either way, glad you got it working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.