Fivem Server Creation Team Search

Hi my name is Joshy

I am currently trying to learn fivem development because I really enjoy FiveM, and I have always wanted to start a project where I can learn and build what I learn.

However I struggle to learn consistently in solo. I want to finally get a server off the ground, however I do not yet have enough knowledge to do it. I am looking for people who are egger to learn as I am, and hopefully some of you who are egger to mentor as much as I need it… lol

As far as the cost and everything on that end, I already have everything we need to begin work.

Im looking to build a Serious roleplay server that offers great functionality to support High quality roleplay experiences.

I am looking for at least two people who are experienced in lua and either know the QB framework, or can adapt to it.PSA: I am not a experienced programmer, I know some things, however I could not complete a script on my own. I am looking to create a beautiful server with a amazing community, while learning FiveM Development.

If any of this sounds like you would want to help and build this up, please hit my dms, I would love to learn

PS: Don’t be afraid just to join the server, to either hangout or play when it eventually launches I would love for you to be apart of this early but rising community.