Fivem Server can't edit or tune any addon car

Hi all, i’m really trying to figure out why most of my addon vehicles don’t allow me to edit colour or make any modification to it via lscustom. My vehicle keeps being the same colour, i can only edit it changing perlescence, tried to follow many tutorials editing carcols and carvariations with no result, anyone can help me?

Check your vehicles.meta flags - some vehicle developers pay too little attention to them, and there are ways to force certain behaviours (such as the inability to respray / otherwise edit the vehicle in a mod shop) in them.

there’s a specific flag to delete there? or is totally random?

EDIT
tried to delete all flags from an addon car, can’t tune or repaint it anyway

No, of course it’s not random, and if you did roughly 10 seconds worth of googling you’d find the answer. Let me save you those seconds, though:

And you shouldn’t delete all flags - that’s a bad idea. Only adjust what’s necessary to adjust for your case.

How i could search for a thing i didn’t know was involved? don’t know flags were so important, thx for making me know it. I checked my addon vehicles but they don’t have any flags about no respray or tune so that’s not the cause, checked ytd texture, ytd weight, vehicle folder weight, carcols setting, carvariations settings, still not work