FiveM Satellite Postal Map W/ Nearest Postal Script

FiveM Satellite Postal Map W/ Nearest Postal Script

redrumap

Howdy! I am finally posting this map after many many long hours of work, This is a custom satellite map with a custom nearest postal script, This postal script is made by @BlockBa5her , This is posted with permission. Once purchased you will be sent the map, Along with any files needed for the postal script. This will be ready for FiveM!
This looks nice and works very well with my non-esx fivem framwork posted here!

Video - Coming Soon
Tebex - Link
Price - $5

1 Like

Interesting…!

1 Like

hello , nice one , it works for any framework right ?

1 Like

Yes. It’s just a map :slight_smile: and the script is standalone

wait so your charging for someone else work ?? you can get the map from here for free DLK HD Satellite Map For FiveM – DieLikeKane ?

2 Likes

Hey! There are similar maps and some have nearest postals , But this is a very high-quality satellite map, Which also includes postals on the map & the nearest postal scripts.

Hey! So that map is very different. This map includes the postals on the map and the script to go with it.

1 Like

ok cool :slight_smile:

Did the price change on this as when I click the link it jumps up to 11.99

he probs asking $5 but tebex adds fees bro

1 Like

They add VAT which is 20%… The seller has certainly increased the price since posting.

2 Likes

Please read the tebex description:)

Please keep all discussion on topic, concerns with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it.

Please send us a copy of your resource, if possible with proof of orginal psd files for approval. You can do so by sending a message to moderators group.

This map is sick! Awesome work

Whats the difference? [Release][Free] High resolution Satellite map with custom postals - #5 by rafanasser

not a thing its stolen content the original creator added a json file for nearest postal just add the jsone to nearest postals and it works

Good to know ill be sticking with the free one :laughing:

OP request