FiveM Project Broken? Language ISSUE. (ALL Links and proof provided)

GTA V version? Latest 1.41
Up to date? Yes it is
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam And Social Club installed
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? None N/A
Error screenshot (if any) Yes here ya go http://www.mediafire.com/file/2g4euopduqde33s/This_is_why_we_cant_have_nice_things.rar
System specifications NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, Intel Core i5-7300HQ @ 2.50GHz
What did you do to get this issue? I did nothing, fresh install and BOOM in the Jap Language
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot Mediafire Link
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot Mediafire Link
Filepath to FiveM folder Mediafire Link
FiveM client folder screenshot Mediafire Link
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes I have

Also add what you already tried so far.
Uninstalling and Re-installing “FIVEM” like about 10 times now. And verify integrity of gta v game files.

EXTRA COMMENT: I had screenshot-ted staff or members Convos with me and my fellow server member was there also watching chat. (Where? Mediafire link)

OH and “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things…”

> Comes in discord
> Posts multiple images (about 7 in the space of a minute)
> Demands fix
> Someone points out posting a load of pics in a short time is spam
> Says “it’s proof”
> Snail tell him he doesn’t know what’s wrong
> Doesn’t believe he’s one of the few people with this problem (if not the only person)
> Still wants fix
> Snail says we don’t know how to fix
> Wants him to test it to see what happens
> Snail tells him he’s not a dev
> “then wtf are you”
> Complains about no Devs being on discord server
> NotBlu says no Devs are online
> Well, off to cry on the forums then

Just thought I’d be nice to have the full context of the conversation between you, snail and NotBlu. As you’ve probably worked out, the community doesn’t really like helping entitled people who think they deserve help.

As far as I’m aware, you’re the first person who has encountered this issue so, why you would expect someone to just be able to help you there, on the spot is beyond me.

Provide it… How do you know if it’s applicable or not? Yes, the server and dmp files aren’t applicable but, the log file contains information about the startup process (which is potentially where shit’s going wrong).

And? Are you here to bitch about them? Because I’ve already given the entire context of the situation and I see you in the wrong here, not them…

Because one person is having an issue “we” can’t have nice things? Ok… Makes sense…

Now, as for your issue, I’ve only ever seen the interface change langues when I’ve changed the system language. So, make sure you don’t have the Japanese language pack installed, double check that English is the default.

1 Like

I know how to read code… i’m not a dumbass but here ya go tho (i see nothin about language being set to that one <3)
https://pastebin.com/wu5SPXVS

OH and btw i was on earlier than that post and said that about the FiveM. And no reply after illisivetea look up the logs of chat (if you know how to)

For some reason it’s setting the language to Chinese (not Japanese) --lang=zh

I don’t know why this is happening but, it is. Only thing I can suggest is you double check any language settings (be it steam, system or reg entry for GTA) until someone smarter than me can suggest something better.

“Chinese” same shit.
And here ya go also
This is the steam version of GTA V

Final thoughts…

FiveM = Broken

Your FiveM is broken not FiveM within itself, theres a difference, Some were some place you for some reason or some how got it set to chinese.

You are missing something question is were… your screenshots dont show what you got steams language settings set to but GTA5’s is clearly set to english.

Either way its a settings being over looked.

If all else fails re-install GTA5 and FiveM.

You sure eh?

if not a staff member or dev please don’t reply unless you got some real solution <3

Your attitude wont get you help, There simple things to try you dont need to be a jerk because people are trying to help, if you dont want help you shouldnt have made a public post asking for help.

BET

Putting Thread On Private <3

Good luck with your adventure for help, you are off to a great start.

i love you too buddy <3

When i say its broke… Its really broken… Please explain this then

#1: You bought a Chinese GTA V CD Key from any KeyStore.
#2: You are using 3DM GTA V Crack. < which is not compatible with fivem.

Fix it your self fivem ain’t broken.

[EDIT]
Last picture only shows that you are using cracked GTA 5 to get fivem working, well good luck bud fix your own problems.

2 Likes

Good luck getting any Support here on the forums then. Most of the threads are helped by other community members. While Moderators and Devs DO help, they can’t assist everyone.

I wish they would go ahead and close your post, seeing how bitchy and ungrateful you are.

1 Like

So i re-installed gta v FROM steam LEGIT, reinstalled FiveM and that Curl Error 0x38 comes up at 90% download done… File missing is GTA_V_Launcher_1_0_1103_2.exe… I downloaded it from you github source and i still get the error. This link
https://forum.cfx.re/clicks/track?url=https%3A%2F%2Fruntime.fivem.net%2Fpatches%2FGTA_V_Launcher_1_0_1103_2.exe&post_id=123271&topic_id=43786

3DM crack? nope i dont have that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.