Fivem patreon question

Hi guys

I just buyed the fivem patreon aurum month and it says Auto renews at 1.11 it says I can cancel auto renew but all I see is cancel membership? so do I have to pay again at 1.11? Cuz that’s like in 6 days or so

Thx for a quick answer in advance!

If you wish to keep your perks then you will have to pay again on the 1st.

Perks? How can I understand that? But I’ll keep the keys for 128 slots for 30 days if I cancel the membership before 1.11 cuz would be a bit dumb to pay like 60 euros for just 35 days aurum

1 Like

Well, why did you get Aurum if you don’t know what you’re getting?

No, you won’t. It renews on the 1st of every month regardless if you cancel it or not you have to pay or you will lose your perks.

Ah that’s a big L then cant I contact anyone from the fivem staff to get this misunderstanding solved? I thought that I pay for a month and get the keys for a month and just cancel the auto renew… I buyed the patreon today so

Nope. If you do a search on the forums it has been talked about many times before.

1 Like

Patreon also mentions this before you purchase.

Nah they mention that u can cancel auto renew but not the membership that’s bs then to bad that I paid through credit card

1 Like

above that it states

Renews automatically on November 1 at 12am Pacific Time

You can cancel auto-renew at any time or edit your payment. By making this payment, you agree to Patreon’s Terms of Use.

*Depending on your location your bank might charge an additional foreign transaction fee for your membership to this Creator.

And in there support section it also states on the 1st of every month. must just have overlooked that part.