[FiveM][Paid] AirSuspension UI - Standalone

About Script:

• This script is a AirSuspension script, which allows you to lift or lower your vehicle.
  • Configurable.
  • Low MS (0.0ms).
  • Optimized for Roleplay.

Features:

• 4 steps of AirSuspension
  • Engine On
  • Engine Off

Requirements:

• None

Informations:

Buy: Click Here!
Other Scripts: Click Here!
Last Script: [FiveM][PAID] Car Lock UI - V2 | ESX

2 Likes

I hope you guys like this script. <3

Idk, 6.10€ for a script that can be written in 10 minutes and some HTML ui on top is meh, also if I’m not wrong this isn’t even like a proper air suspension system (i.e. how the Hermes works), this is just you being able to modify your suspension height (on the go) just like you’d be able to do in Los Santos Customs…

No. You’re wrong. This script is btw don’t written in 10 minutes.

atleast its better than what marcinhuPT did.
V1 at 10€
V2 at 12€

KingKefa, if you want to make this accualy good and ‘‘unique’’, have no steps on lowering levels, and so it would lower slowly untill you stop pressing the button or it bottoms out at a set minium/maxium levels. and if there is no sound on the lowering, maybe add some sounds? to add, im not sure the method you are using to lower the vehicle, but i think best would be to use handling.meta editing method. if you want tips for a good air suspension, here is a good one.

looks cool, but I need a video preview to actually see whats up

1 Like

Script is not synced across all players. Not very happy with that.

Pretty hard to do such a thing when it’s a .meta file edit basically. The other person would have to be in the car I think

Negative. It can be done. I regret buying this as in reality, it does nothing.

Screenshot_20210513-215329_Chrome

Not really for roleplay as it has no effect for roleplay. If other users don’t see it, then how can this be used for roleplay?

Love to UI, love the thought and work put into this script but please, make it actually lower the vehicle in everyone’s eyes. I swear I saw a script that did this but I can’t find it.

I mean no disrespect to the creator, so if you feel that I am being rude, I apologize.

4 Likes

dont even bother its client side only which is dumb.