We have pushed out an update to pΛ on the production branch. This is a client update, and it still only contains bug fixes. New features will have to wait a little while longer.
- Clean up CitizenFX.Core code.
- Show better error messages in log when a
ARCHETYPE_FILE.json fails to load.
- Extend the amount of
rage::fiDeviceinstances allowed. This fixes the
ERR_FIL_COMMONissue with a large amount of loaded resources.
- Make the CLR script runtime properly register itself as current runtime. This fixes various things, including
DELETE_VEHICLEand other deletion functions not working from C#.
- Fix launching the game when pΛ is installed in a Unicode path.
- Reduce idle GPU load from a stray thread in the ROS launcher. This should improve your game’s GPU performance.
That’s it, and the public source dump has still not been resynced as we have not made automation tooling for this yet.