FiveM Online Console

Greetings! (Please read the entire thing if you are genuinely interested!)
My name is Decyphr, I am a 17 year old professional developer from the United States. Although I am new to the FiveM forums, I am not new to FiveM whatsoever. I’ve been a part of 4 FiveM role play communities over the past 2 1/2 years, but I have been taking a break for the past 2 months. While in these communities I not only played regularly as a member on the server but, I also did server development/management for all 4 of them. One problem I constantly ran into was giving other server developers access to the entire VPS only so they could restart, stop, and start resources they were working on over SFTP. The problem with this is that they have access to EVERYTHING on the VPS. They could accidentally, or purposefully (unfortunately had a developer do that), screw up the server or the entire VPS.
Hmmm, so modern problems require modern solutions, right? So, I had the idea to make an online FiveM console that would show the console/logs of the server on a web page and allow users to execute commands to the server from the web page. The owner(s) of the server could make and manage accounts for their development team/staff members to access the console such as restricting commands to certain accounts or even disallowing commands to be sent the server by certain users overall.
I made a full version of it and sold it to the community I was working with at the time, LOSSRP. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the source code of the finished version I sold to them because I lost it when I reset my PC and I no longer work with LOSSRP. However, I do have access to one of the original versions I made and forgot about. I am not aware where I was in development on this but I know it was -functional (for the most part; but lacking some of my “dream” features I’m sure). If you would like to use it for your server you’re welcome to download it and modify it in any way you want.
However I will NOT guarantee the complete security of it even without modification and I will not provide support for it if you modify it in any way except changing the config.php file to work with your server. Like I said, I’m sure it is in working condition but I will be working on it and pushing more updates to the repositorytory as I am coming out of my “retirement.” The project will remain public on GitHub and will remain open for 3rd party modification but as said previously, I don’t provide support for my programs if the files have been modified in any way except for the configuration files. If you would like to ask questions or receive support, you can find my Discord support server on the GitHub repository page.
Thank you for your time and for reading this. Find the GitHub repository link below.
https://github.com/joshduncan0928/FiveM-CP

1 Like

Can you please use paragraphs, this is barely legible.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

You lost me here…

How does one, who isn’t of age to buy a lotto ticket anywhere near professional level development? Please share references to other work you’ve completed and include past employers so I can reach out to them to verify your credibility with each piece of work.

3 Likes

lmao, beside that, the OP could’ve just given the developers access to rcon to restart resources or to a ftp server to modify resources…

Trust me, he’s good, but I wouldn’t trust him…