Fivem on Ubuntu 16.04

I have been having a few issues with the server. I am running the server with a VPS with 16GB ram, 8v cores (E5 1650 @ 3.4Ghz), 500gb storage and KVM software running Ubuntu 16.04.

The Problem I have been having is that the server is running really slow, a ton of desync and other stuff.
Here are some of the resources I have installed: bcso car pack (provided by Harrison_M), FrFuel, luxart’s vehcontrol, chp car pack (also provided by Harrison_M), lspd cars (again by Harrison_M), vSync and Jailer.

I am wondering if anyone else has had issues like this with any of these resources, or if it could be because we are on linux running Ubuntu 16.04

Check #server-development:server-discussion should be some support in there.

woops sorry meant to put it in that area

What kinda of bandwidth does the VPS have? Hardware wise you are wayyy above what you realistically need. So you either have a script causing issues or bottle necking at the network.

Doesn’t say from the host; but I have a limit of 6TB Bandwidth and haven’t used but liked 20 tops.

Here is the host I am using, I am on the VPS 6 Plan.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.