[FiveM-NUI]CEF Browser Language defaults to en-US

Hi,

I have a problem with the Chromium/NUI browser language.
My Windows language has been set to Dutch(locale: “nl”), but Chromium seems to be using “en-US” as preferred browser language(locale).
I noticed this problem when I used an IFrame to a website that supports multiple languages.

Is there somewhere where you can change the FiveM-NUI/Chromium language?

I found where this is being hard-coded in the source-code[Github] but I don’t know if the locale setting changes somewhere else.
Locale setting for NUI-Core: fivem/NUIInitialize.cpp at c6d81aa6b0507fdc22f4c7407b4a32b25be2efae · citizenfx/fivem · GitHub

Locale setting for FXDK-main: fivem/SDKMain.cpp at af271e58d538fef6af39ae5f7c768c2f8f151dc9 · citizenfx/fivem · GitHub

Locale setting for ROS-patches-fivem: fivem/LegitimacyNui.cpp at 6686caf3dd2b08a7e7e93e5b72bc87e9bf3ca3de · citizenfx/fivem · GitHub

Sorry for the thread necro.

I was also searching for an option to set the language to something other than en-US, so that I can use the native browser validation in the any language. Also to use the native date formats for datetime-local inputs. Otherwise I would have to either use multiple libraries to imitate every feature I’d need in the future instead of using the (already very capable) cef implementations.

So far I only found the hardcoded values in the files you linked to.

Would be nice to be able to set the language for either the whole cef browser or on a resource basis (though I’m not sure if the latter would be possible).