FiveM Not Working

So my fivem aint workin i installed it like a thousand times but it doesnt let me open it it doesent show an error it just doesnt open can anyone help?

2 Likes

it works for me now, but the download speed is so slow even when my net is good.

i fear that’s a problem with the fivem server, because i’m having the same issue and no other application is downloading as slow.

Same not opening

same here its most likely a server or network problem

Hey guys try updating the gta5 cause there is a new update maybe it works after

Can’t even install the game

1 Like

same here ive even redownloaded my gta5 aswell

i think the servers got attacked yesterday cause even there site was down for 3 hours and after that this started happening for me when it was back up

this is what im getting now

please help! i have tried everything! when i open fivem it is saying Downloading and then many numbers and it says the requested URL Returned Error: 500``
Help

I am receiving this error message!?!?! Help!

same.

1 Like

hey guys i am getting error code http 524 when trying to load servers also i am having an issue of the download stopping midway through and sitting at 0mb/s. i have tried everything i can think of the fix this. i have uninstalled reinstalled, used vpn to try downloading from a different area incase of ddos, ive cleared cache and ive tried verifying games file/updates on both gta and fivem i dont know what else to do please help!!!
thanks!!