**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Does not apply
**System specifications: Does not apply
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Does not apply
**logs/CitizenFX_log files: Does not apply
**.dmp files/report IDs: Does not apply

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?

FiveM needs to restart
The server you are joining requires a different game version (2060). The game will close and restart shortly to change to this version and connect to the server.

What are you trying to do?

How do I set my default game version to 2060 upon launch of FiveM instead of restarting every time I attempt to connect to server?

What have you tried already to fix the issue?

Tried downgrading GTA via DepotDownloader to 2060, still shows the message needing to restart.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Just by connecting to the server.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
My own server.

This is not much of a problematic issue, but I would love to save 60 seconds (slow pc) every time I try to connect to my server. So how can I launch FiveM with GTA version set to 2060 and not have to restart due to version mismatch?

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.