FiveM Mapping Tool for Server?

it is possible to install a mapping tool on the server ?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

wrong place , also what mapping tool ?

sorry

no idea my question is : it is possible to install one?

what do you mean by “mapping tool” ???

Mapping tool = a program with which you can edit the map, with which you can place objects on the map

Mapping tool = i know what it mean

what i dont know ? which mapping tool

do you want to troll me ?

what ??? i told which one you want install ? there is lot of it .

this is not about a specific one!
I just want to know if it is possible to install one!?
To be able to adapt the map on the server.

well if you cant tell me which one ? so how im supposed to know !!!

at least tell me what you want to do with it

ok, too, it is possible Thank you

Maybe you can recommend me one too?

I would like to customize the map so objects on the map place.
But I have nothing to find, so I ask here and wanted to know if it is possible and if so which there is

ah , so use modify/props you which in ymaps then stream it in your server

I’ll take a look.

Thank you

np , you can use codewalker for this .

So I have to edit the map only in GTA singleplayer?

you can edit it , save files then stream it

I am a friend of Buggstar and we just talked about this topic.

First of all, I would like to thank you CRena for your time.

Buggstar wants to know, whether there is a mapping tool, that can be used while connected to a server, because we were trying to use the map editor mod, with which we ran into the problem that the interiors from the bunkers und bases are not shown.

Since you suggested Codewalker, I just went ahead and tried it out and wasn’t able to find the bunker interior in codewalker. I do know where it is, but it just isn’t shown in Codewalkers World View.

So to sum up the Main question: Is there a server-sided Map Editor or one that can be used while connected to a server, or do you have tips on how to load the bunker interior in singleplayer with ScriptHook?

well except menyoo and map editor nope