FiveM Loading issues

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: Version 1.0.2545.0
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epicgames
Windows version: 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Not sure how.
System specifications:
Rx 580 Series
2TB Storage
16 Gigs Ram
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): not sure what this means
logs/CitizenFX_log files: My Posts topics - Cfx.re Community
.dmp files/report IDs: My Posts topics - Cfx.re Community

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Gta1
Gta2
gta3
gta4

Filepath to FiveM folder:

FiveM client folder screenshot: ^^ right above.
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? none
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? i dont have one.

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? Everytime i try loading after the music phase of the loading part, my wifi instantly crashes

What are you trying to do? Just trying to load into my rp server.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Deleted crash files, reinstalled GTA and FIVEM

Error screenshot (if any): Video. Untitled recorded with Medal.tv

What did you do to get this issue? I am not sure

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! PremierRP

Additional comments

If you needed more clips of what happens when i tried to load into the game, here it goes.

When i am on this blackscreen error, keep in mind, MY ping shoots up to like 5k and crashes my computers wifi but as soon as I F8>Quit, it instantly fixes the wifi.

its been roughly a week and a half. Will i receive an explaination? to add on to this issue, I redownlaoded fivem and gta on epic games and was good playing for about 1 and a half weeks and the issue just happened again last night.

Your issue stems from the database. It is failing to find the value “job”. I have no idea what framework / database software / database resource you are using. If you don’t have a database set up then watch a YT video about it. Otherwise you need to figure out what is wrong with the code. My guess is with those resources being different, they are coded for a different database resource.

As for the wifi issue, that beats me. You could be using all of your bandwidth trying to run the server plus trying to connect at the same time.

Howdo i tell if i have a database and which one to get? Ontop of the wifi part, my computer runs fine with gta. It’s just weird that it dc’s me. Also, what does a database have to do with me not being able to connect to one server when I can connect to any other server? Does that still have something to do with databases cuz im not too familiarized with these things.

Seems like its more server side related if its on this server and not others, have you tried contacting them?

Howdo i tell if i have a database and which one to get? Ontop of the wifi part, my computer runs fine with gta. It’s just weird that it dc’s me. Also, what does a database have to do with me not being able to connect to one server when I can connect to any other server? Does that still have something to do with databases cuz im not too familiarized with these things.

Yes i actually have and they said they have no clue… I am the only person that has it which is weird?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.